Reviews for Old Friends Die Hard
sydneygirl90 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow. That was really insightful. It puts a whole new perspective on Wormtail. Even though he is to be hated, there's still humanity somewhere in there. Thank you for sharing this. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
wow. that was very well done and... so realistic.
Bjarka99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow. That was very hardcore. It... filled me with rage. What a great fic, thank you for such a wonderful insight on the mind of this pitifull man.
snuggle the muggle chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I just wanted to let you know that I have rec’d your story and posted a link to it in the new HP LJ community Harry Potter Missing Moments. Your story fits nicely into canon and makes a nice addition to our archives. Please feel free to come over and take a look at what we are doing and your entry (posted under "New-Found Family"). We are a small group at the moment, but we hope to get your story some new readers and some new reviews as we grow.
hmrpotter chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Wow, just when I think I couldn't hate Peter anymore, you give this realistic view into a traitor's mind. It's a great story, even though it made me hate him (and pity him) just a little bit more.
jtav chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow. Just wow. This deserves way more reviews than it has.
Darth Cious chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was... Wow. I'm beyond words, I think. Really, really excellent doesn't even begin... Just incredible. Well done.