Reviews for Asphyxiation
moor chapter 1 . 2/1
So sad. : (
marimbagirl1993 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I would really like a sequel/update... but I could understand if you don't continue it it's great the way it is so far... It's just sad. But then, so is the entire Naruto plot.
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great OS :) but I wonder why you dontt have any real happy ending in one of your storys...
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Just wished it was longer! But otherwise, beautiful bittersweet little fic. I loved the last two scenes-the conversation with Itachi, and how they finally acknowledged what they knew about each other, and the spare, peaceful poignancy of the ending. I really liked how, as tragic as it was that Itachi had to leave and die at Sasuke's hands despite the truth, there was acceptance as Itachi and Sakura both made the most of their last night together and Sakura looked forward to the future, as gray as it might seem given that she knows the truth and would have to hide it... (assuming in this 'verse Madara doesn't tell Sasuke, of course) The fact that the last scene kept mostly to Sakura's actions, which definitely spoke louder than words in setting the tone. Just understated and beautiful.
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
So beautiful, and the melancholy that surrounds it was so fitting - very well done!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Wow awesome very well done :)
Naadya chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Mind-blowing. Absolutely perfect )
Joele chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I wished I had found you long ago, this is so well written,I can capture the strong emotion and abandon of the story, Usually I would ask for a sequel but this one-shot stands alone.
Overall this story is great.
You have a gift.
Don't stop writing.
-Joele
Shreedin chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That blew my mind. This is a totally new approach to ItsSaku, where Sakura is keeping Itachis secret... This was a great story and you had mr feeling as heartbroken as Sakura at the end. That last line was tough on me :P I could have cried! So dramatic and sad and everything you probably intended.

Thanks for writing this, and I think it's perfect as a oneshot. It would take away from the drama of that beautiul ending if you were to continue the story. :)
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was sad :-).
timing chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
If you ever feel like continuing this, please do. It's so beautifully melancholy...
Melodic Flow chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Why are all your endings so hauntingly beautiful and sad or bittersweet? You make me cry. D
Karia Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
You almost made me cry
mangachick1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I really want a sequel!

It could be so good if Itachi lived somehow! XD I really liked the whole idea of this oneshot and if you carry it on i don't believe anyone will object! XD

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
SpaceWolves chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ah, that was awesome and so sad :(

Please countinue, haha :D