Reviews for The Apprentice
Loved this story! Will be checking your gallery out.3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
mas mas
Batman DannyP fanwriter chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
Really really good, I couldn't stop reading...It would be really cool to see a sequal
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Great story!
mixxi chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Kyaaa i want more :)
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Utter nut job that Slade.
Vamprella9008 chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Wow...just wow. This was amazing. I loved everything about this story...You did an awesome job with the characters. This was very well written and very intense. Awesome job!
Arialies chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
GOOD JOB! it's chaste, brief, but all together amazing!

i love the way you portrayed Dick's rebellion! but i do think that the Big Bat is a little OC with the confusion part... he is usually sooo cold! ] i also love how you portrayed Slade's obsession! ))) he's such a pedo! )) IT'S WONDERFULLY WRITTEN! ]

please do a prequel! and and a sequel too! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR WORK! ]

OHEMGEEEE! YOU HAS A GALLERY FULL OF BATTY STUFFS! I ADORE YOU!

I'M LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE!

MORE POWER! now! i shall be raiding your awesome gallery ))
Not so Dark chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Wow! Just... wow! Short, simple, to the point and oh-so-wonderful! I really liked this story. It is great fun to read; I was so worried. o,O' You did a really good job.

Thank you for sharing!

With love, hugs and cookies

Liath
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Awesome!
BatgirlofGotham chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Great job with this! It's excellent and descriptive! Please make a sequel!
Colossus Nightcrawler chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
never threaten Dick where Bruce can hear. He is definetly very protective. Loved it.
Renegade Noa chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I am totally in love with your writing and style, and so happy that you love to see the big bad bat being all fatherly with Dick. That just makes my day! Totally going to read your other stories and add you to faves, but now I'm going to stop reading before I get caught at work...again!