Reviews for New Girl
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
haha this was one of the best fics ie read really funny too! nice job and hope to see more of your work!((: that is if konoka dosnt kill you ;)
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 14 . 1/29/2011
Hmm, so who helped Setsuna get better? This was a really interesting story. I loved it. Action and drama. One of the best combinations. :) Awesome writing!
kyuubigunslinger14 chapter 14 . 12/11/2009
man this story was freakin good i loved it. i love you konosetsu storys fate-kun! theyre awesome! u did an amazing job believe it!
BatterieszX chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
All i can say is that i'm kinda glad you write stories for fanfiction as it gives me another reason for spending my time here. Anyway..your stories are fantastic, top of the boards!
Demon Cat08 chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Its a really good story

I really like some of your work...though i haven't read some of them

But hope you can make some more good KonoSetsu fics like this one
krugern chapter 14 . 2/5/2009
Glad you let it have a happy ending.
krugern chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
Good chapter. Especially liked your little note at the end that explained your thoughts in more detail.
krugern chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
Good chapter. Liked how Konoka went to Setsuna's room to see about spending the night there. Liked how their friends did realize the guy really was Setsuna.
krugern chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
Laughed at how everyone but Konoka has not realised that the guy with her is really Konoka. Liked how Setsuna was thinking of Konoka as her girlfriend and managed to get a kiss.
krugern chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Good chapter. Liked the chapter ending.
krugern chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
Cute chapter. Liked how Konoka managed to stay with Setsuna. Liked how Kononka sat on Setsuna's lap and Setsuna just let her. Cute how Setsuna asked if Konoka wanted to go with her.
krugern chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Very interesting chapter.
krugern chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Liked how Setsuna had to use Konoka's blood to heal herself. Liked what we learned about each of the characters in this chapter.
krugern chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Laughed at Evangeline's reaction to seeing Konoka. Liked finding out who the demon Setsuna was facing was. Laughed at Setsuna's comment concerning this demon.
krugern chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Good chapter. Liked how the demon informed them of each others identity. Liked how Kononka and Setsuna both protected each other.