Reviews for Collapse
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Ahahahaha, so in a way, Hibari couldn't accept the younger Tsuna until he's been punched.
Lemon chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMG you are the best writer this world has ever seen in all time and beyond! Could you ppplllllleeeeeaaaazzzzzz write some more for Tsuna X Hibari (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)?
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Q
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
good faanfic really i like it and hiary really awesome.
Soulfightersu chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my God, I laughed so hard twice over, at both times that Tsuna punched Hibari! I have to bow to you, because I swear to God, this is pure genius. And Hibari WOULD probably do something like that to test Tsuna.
Jikage chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
THIS WAS NOT OOC! It was pretty good! I could imagine Hibari kissing him just to test him.
Dreaming.Panda chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
awwh tht was so cute

i liked it -favs it-

xD
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Love it! Just some errors: you spelt flicker wrong - not fliker, flicker! and guardian's should be guardians' - there's more than one. Very nice XD
moedipus chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
YAY.

THAT WAS AWESOME. Kidnapping for the greater good, drugging for the greater good, kissing for the greater good...

:D
banifi chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
ok..first i freaking loved it..second why are there two diferent storys? i'm not complaining..but i don't get it...still i prefer the story where tsuna is mad and strong xD
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/19/2008