Reviews for Heads I Win
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was very nice. I miss Zach. [pouts] This was written well, with only a few mechanical errors (i.e. apostrophes.)

Illucida
teenageblockhead chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
So good! You really captured Booth and Zack perfectly. You did such a good job with their characterization. The only thing I had a problem with was the mention of Cam and Zack being together... Sorry, but I am not a fan. I don't think its a very realistic relationship. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed this fic. The writing was very strong. This whole thing was just so Booth-y. He was very believable throughout. Great job!
saragillie chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very touching. Interesting point you make about the similarities between Booth and Zach.
Miss Poisonous chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was nice. Really lovely in a sad sort of way to see Booth finally making an effort with Zach, now that it's too late. Poor Hodgins! Aaw, Booth's right, it's so not going to be the same without Zach, and you did a good job of portraying this, without getting all 'how could you Zach?' 'It was logical to take someone's life' -ish about it. It was just genuine and real. This deserves more reviews, it's a good, bittersweet piece of writing. Thanks.
vivipoo2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That was fantastic! Both of your stories were. You did a great job. More to come soon?
dawnmei chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I'm blown away by the parallel between Booth and Zack taking orders from a higher authority. I think you did an excellent job on this.