Reviews for Dreams
KezNaa chapter 12 . 2/26
I was having a hard time visualizing punky Michel until I stumbled across musician Andy Biersack on my search for faux hawk eyeliner hotties. there's this on pic of him that is absolutely perfect. To bad I can't link it! He has a Lip ring though but that adds to his hotness. Theres also a pic of him with longer dark hair all clean cut no piercing or make up. When I saw that I was like " Am I in COTN verse?" is so what Michel looks like to me now.
KezNaa chapter 13 . 2/25
I can't even put into words how amazing this story was! I am so torn between loving this version as a sequel and loving your Club Vampyr as a this was just ...God. it was so grown up and so emotional. Michel actually showing vulnerability and emotion was just fantastic. The flash backs were perfect and helps you feel the relationship development between Michel and Kerry. With Club Vampyr it made me wish for a sequel bit this ended perfectly. I was listening to a song by Bran New called "No seat belt song" during the flash back in the last chapter an it went so perfect with the story lane at that moment. I felt so much emotion reading it. I love you portrayed Michel he was spectacular! usually he so ambiguous and hard to understand but between th flash backs and his interactions with Kerry and that heart breaking scene at his house near the end. I was so amazed at how much he became changed. This may be blasphemous bit I like this story far more than the original COTN. Your are an amazing writer an I'm am now on the "you're secretly VVV" bandwagon. Please PLEASE continue to write these amazing arcs in the COTN universe.
kez chapter 6 . 2/24
This story has a very Anita Blake feel to it with the vampire related murders. I wanna reread those next XD
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Yay Michel. Aw, swoon
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Amazing. I seriously thought I was reading the sequel to companions of the night. Ur writing is kick ass
AnberlinEve chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Yep. Still a better story than Twilight. NOT that I'm comparing it to that piece of **** of course. This is far, far, FAR better (had to say it three times). God I miss CotN and still feel disappointed that Vande Velde left it hanging though she had her reasons to.
bloodstainedeverdark06 chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
Oh, I loved it! Sequel? Maybe? Please? loved it!
bidadieu chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
In all honesty, I prefered Luke. Michel was the past! But oh well, I just feel bad for Luke.

It was great, I enjoyed reading it and it even made me spit out comments outloud as I read it... Not bad comments, but just things like "OMG! No! Don't do that!" Mostly concerning Luke... Haha.

Michel is hot and everything, but damn, Luke is like perfection of a good partner. Okay, I'm just rambling. Thank you for writing this. :D
Vampire's-Scarlet-Moon-Lover chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
That was really good. I couldn't put my iPod down. It makes me wish you had written more. I really liked your plot and how you didn't make Michel a overly possesive love sick puppy but you didn't make Kerry obsessed either. I found the playful banter hysterical. They way you made Lucy and Dave the killers was a good twist I didn't see coming. And you were right at the end of chapter 12 I did wanna punch you in the face but I loved chapter 13 so I guess you are forgiven. Please write another one
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
That was so AWESOME! I always wondered what would happen to them and this is the best! I hope you become a writer! Your books would sell like hot cakes! O
battante chapter 13 . 5/5/2010
I gasped when I finished reading this because I was so surprised with the ending. But I loved it. I think it was the perfect way to end this story and it makes me feel all fuzzy and happy inside :) Great job!
Avey chapter 13 . 4/26/2010
Thank you so so much for making this a happy ending! Loved this story...every chapter was an amazing one to read! So I wasn't an active reviewer for every chapter...but I was there as you posted them! It's been on my favorites list for at least a year and a half if not from the beginning! Excellent writing! You have such a knack for keeping pace in a story and for keeping readers attention! I'd like to read any of your original works if you've got em! :) Can't wait for some of your newer stories to update! talk to you then! :)
Angelkrow666 chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
So even though i knew the happy ending was coming i def didnt picture it like this.I love that you went back to the original story and gave me a retrospect that was so clever and unique and cohesive to the dreams framework.I just gotta be honest i felt the ending was a little to "teen" it was sweet and sorta fullfilling but from reading both of these characters throughout the years it just didnt seem totally realistic to their social patterns and mental thinking.I just hoped for a little more complexity and boldness to wrap up this very structured story but I thank you for giving me more then Miss V and of course i will admire any story you compose.
xVine Archerex chapter 13 . 4/15/2010
This is fantastic! And one of my favourite stories by you. It had far more emotion than most of the others. As in, it gave Michel a stronger characterization beyond his calm facade. You've built him in my head and he's exactly how you portray him. Thanks for finishing where V left off.

DemonTsunami chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
Gah! Freaking amazing. What a finale! Bravo! Bravo! I love the way you write Michel, I could just eat him up! So fun to read, I've got this dopey smile on my face right now because this was just so nail bitingly edge of your seat hang on for the ride of you life type awesome! I love your quips, btw, they always make me crack a smile. Massive kudos...