Reviews for Tails You Lose
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I enjoyed this and thought it was mostly in character, too, which is difficult to do with these two - at least, it is if you want a touching heart-to-heart, anyway. However, Zack was much too perceptive, in my opinion. He noticed things about Booth which I really can't imagine him noticing. He sees a lot, but he doesn't understand it. He's like Brennan, in that way. So it was hard to believe that he would be able to tell that he was partially right when he said that Booth wished he'd died, for example. Booth would try to hide that from him. But otherwise, no obvious flaws.
MissFictionsXTC chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
my goodness this is amazing! D;

your Zack seems so spot on.
CarineM chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I still can't accept what Zack did, it's so out of character. But that story is great, I could see Booth apologizing. I loved it, I always thought they would develop a stronger bond those two but the show ruined it for me.
OneLie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
*sigh*, really sad...

great writing, surely hard than to write some light fluff, amazing how you made the scene so believable...

thanks for writing and sharing (and also for your other story 'heads i win', i've read both of them in one go ;-) )

Lie
boneskittie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I read this after Heads You Win. I'm still having a hard time with this storyline in the show, but I loved these two stories and actually cried at the end when you described Zack's overwhelming misery. And the milkshakes - such a Booth thing to do.
dawnmei chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I absolutely love this! I can't imagine writing this pairing in any situation, much less this one, and you've done a fabulous job. I don't know the other story you mentioned, but I'm off to find it right now!