Reviews for The Shadow
Guest chapter 47 . 2/16/2013
really enjoyed reading this
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I am confused about the Abyss state and I think it needs more explanation. Why does Kate have it? Is it like magic? Is it passed down?
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 13 . 6/13/2009
Ok I know I promised, but...

HAHA HA! You are HILARIOUS!
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
Awesomeness.

Awesomness and Fangirl screaming. The battery's running low so I'll review the other chapters later, never forget That you ARE eXtremely cool even if you do let a few mistakes slip, but hey, I'm the WORST writer EVAH, so, yeah...
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
Wowie wow wow!

Love you, Kate!

(same as previous)
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
Ah. Amazing. How come I never get on the dedication thingy!

Same as previous.

Kate -the fictional one- was awesome.

Kate-the real one- YOU ARE AWEINSPIRING!
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
LOVE YOU!

Same as previous chapter.
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Same as previous review.

GOOD for Kate!
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
Stupid, stupid Kate-fictional one.

It's a trap!

Keep writing, fangirl screaming, love you, gotta go!
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
OH NO!

Stupid KATE! (the fictional one)

FanGirl screaming!

Love You, Kate! (I've already made myself perfectly clear in which way, I hope, if not, PM me)

GOTTA GO! (off to the next chapter; it's only a matter of time untill my mom finds out where I (and the computer) am (are).
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
FANGIRL SCREAMING. (I've given you enough descriptions of it, imagine it; you'll need ear plugs.)

LOVE YOU, KATE!

YOU TOTALLY ROCK MY SLIPPER SOCKS! And I don't even HAVE slipper socks!
BlueSkiesFanatic chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
HI HI!

Glad you enjoy my reviews. I've never been ANYONE'S favorite turquoise spotted unicorn before!

I'm not going to do "Fangirl screaming" but just know that you deserve it and the fangirls are screaming inside my mind and I need a pair of earplugs.

I would LOVE to be able to be on the computer more often, but my parents usually stay up untill 12 and I personally don't think I could stay up that long, even though I am more o a night person than a morning person. (I do a good job though; if it's not cold outside of the covers, or a weekend day or a vacation day I get up right away.)

LOVE YOU!

(In a best friend way, if you know what I mean, not a LOVE way)
Dare to Imagine chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
fangirl screaming.

that is all i have to say.
Dare to Imagine chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Love you. I mean... your writing.
Dare to Imagine chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
wow. even though the names don't seem to fit. Aly's and Nawat's children's names.