Reviews for Year 1 Toddling Along:
fanka77 chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! English is not my first language and I had little trouble with Jack's lisp, but when I've finally deciphered it I had tears in my eyes. I almost fell off my chair! Brilliantly done!
P.S. I love Jack's stealth operations!
wolsteym01 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
I know this is an older story but I hope you still read the reviews because this chapter was so good I just had to write. Your imagination painted such a clear picture that it was easy to visualise and I laughed until I cried for this chapter in particular. I am carrying on reading with high expectations, but I will try to stiffle the laughter as my husband is wondering what I am doing in this corner of the room!
Dream Painter chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
If you have to be two again, at least you're more apt to get away with saying such things!

Poor Daniel, though. My sinuses burn in sympathy.
Dream Painter chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
I always loved how Jack jumped in to help Daniel in this chapter. So cute! 3
Dream Painter chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Naughty Jack is so cute. Contemplating the errors of his ways Jack? Absolutely adorable.

And I don't blame him for hating the shoes. I wouldn't wanna wear them, either...
Dream Painter chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I think one of the best parts of this particular chapter is the fact that it was ALL Teal'c's idea! And of course, Janet thwacking Daniel in the back of the head is pretty great, too. But that last line! PRICELESS. 3
Dream Painter chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Ah, the challenges of being two again!

I do love the little moments between Jack and Daniel in this fic. Always have. And the lisp. Good god, that lisp is adorable. It almost made me sad when he finally outgrew it.
Dream Painter chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
LOL! I had forgotten the cheek-pinching incident! Poor Jack. Hahhaha

And the thumb-sucking begins...
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I've decided to re-read these in preparation of telling other people they have to read them! I've always loved your mini!Jack series, though. He's just sooo cute. (Erm... it's probably better if you didn't tell him I said that.)

As with the first time I read this, I have already fallen in love with it after this initial chapter. The way you have portrayed our favorite colonel is just so endearingly, charmingly, and utterly Jack, that a person can't help but adore the little guy. Unless you hate children. But even then, I think it'd be rather hard!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 22 . 8/29/2010
Wow...poor Jack.
Raine24 chapter 22 . 12/15/2009
I just finished reading this story and let me tell you sometimes I just about ended up on the floor laughing. I thought little Daniel stories were cute but Jack as a two year old is a real hoot.

I'm on to Year 2
RoseA26 chapter 22 . 6/15/2009
Just re-read Year 1...I just love this series, so much fun to read. I think I shall move on to Year 2, thanks for these, they are a treasure when you need a little lift!
Adian McSteamy chapter 22 . 3/15/2009
This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read. At times I laughed so hard I was crying with laughter. I hope you continue this story it is pure genius!
Katie aka StargateAddict chapter 14 . 12/27/2008
OMG! I've been laughing at most of the previous chapters, but not as much as this one! ROFL

I think it's so awesome how well you bring out Jack in a child-like manner! It's so well done!

(oh, and love the Daniel/Janet and family stuff to! ;-P )
Dream Painter chapter 22 . 11/27/2008
Words cannot express how much I love this story.

HILARIOUS! And sweet and cute and... Oh, I love it.

*favorites*