Reviews for The Resulting Triumph
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This was freakin' adorable. X3

I rarely think of Starscream as "cute", but you certainly managed it by putting him with those two. Perceptor's characterization especially made me d'aaw. 3
herongale chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww, the beauties of an open relationship! Very nicely done. :)
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Yup. Yum. And I do like your take on the characters.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Nice writing. Richly detailed.
Catch23North chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This one was fun. Definitely a PWP, but fun.

I was kind of anxious for Perceptor's sanity while they were passing him around in midair, but as soon as his gyros had time to stop spinning, Perceptor recovered well. Intelligence breeds curiosity, and he was just too curious to stay scared.

Starscream using gravity itself as a bondage toy? Beautiful.

I also liked how Skyfire unobtrusively 'ran interference' between Starscream and the shy microscope the two fliers were (let's face it) trying to seduce. -Skyfire wasn't doing it out of jealousy, he was playing 'good cop' to Starscream's 'bad cop'. ...Letting Perceptor feel relatively safe until he got over his initial fear.

Skyfire had his reservations about the whole scene, but he trusted Starscream just enough to go along with it.

...And at the end of the day, all Starscream actually DID to Perceptor was scare him out of his embarrassment, and fool around with his dials enough to pique his curiosity. Intensity and experimentation, without demanding third base. Skyfire's trust was justified.

...Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that THEY'VE DONE THIS BEFORE? :)

Grammatically speaking, I haven't seen anybody use the word 'interlocutor' correctly since Patrick O'Brien.

Nice job, Seien24.