Reviews for Wants and Needs
AmethystUnarmed chapter 1 . 6/11
Awwwwwwww!
fan girl 111 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was so are great at writing
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
interesting
Ceilo chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aww, this was cute! I love the idea of Seto eating Ramen, and I bet he'd look damn sexy with glasses too...
Masantine chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aww, I loved this a lot.

I really did.

and the image of Seto with glasses is just to die for.
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I loved this! Short, sweet and deep!
anaraz chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
nice.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Sque! Me loves. Love it so much I threw away correct English and wrote that garbage. . So I must have loved this a lot to forsake my love of the English language and it's correct usage. (Forgive me correct-language-usage-gods! I'm sorry!)
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 1/2/2009

Seto.

x Casondrah Kiku x
M chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love you.

Really, I do. This was brilliant, like always, and made me laugh for the first time in three weeks.
The Blonde Midget chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Hiya! -waves-

GAH! I just LOVE this fic! So cute...and I must say, very IC for both characters. Joey is just...so...GAH! XD I can't write today. But I love how you write him. JUst so...natural.

And Kaiba...getting him IC is a very hard task, I know that myself...and you've done a perfect job here to make him IC! And the glasses was a nice touch. ;D I've always thought Kaiba would look great in glasses...

On a side-note...when is the epilogue for Lives to live coming up? Err...; Sorry. I just LOVE that fic to pieces. All your work is truly...plain awesomeness.

Anyway, back to this fic. XD Love little details like...the sallad. Unpronouncable vegetables. XD That's just simple humour that makes me giggle...and some things in the dialogue that just had be snickering as well...like for example...

"Wheeler, how did you get IN here?"

"Through the door."

XD Priceless.

Also, cute ending with Seto asking Jou out like that...wiee for nervous Seto! Love how he glared at the cieling at first...hee. XD Anyway. Yes. The ending shows great potential for a little sequeal to this...a S/J real date! ;D ...come on, you know you wanna write it. -nudgenudge-

Anyway. Thanks for a truly adorable S/J fic... are running out of new ones. T-T So yeah...see you around when you decide to write another one of these babies. ;D This will go to my favs and you will end up on my alert and fav list! ;D

Hugs and puppyshipping kisses

-TheBlondeMidget

(Woah...this got long. O.o )
Zira Thirteen chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I love it! I really do! I especially like their conversation towards the end.

I liked the glasses alot. Nice touch.
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was cute!

I like the end
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*thumbs up* Cute.
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aha... ((grins)) That's so cute. And Psychoanalaysis for the psycho works just fine when Joey and Kaiba get together in the end. It makes me happy!