Reviews for The Elf Prince
Twinborn chapter 3 . 7h
I've read and finished the first story of this series today and I just finished the chapters you've posted for the sequel and I can honestly say that this is the best crossover between HP and LOTR that I've read till now.

The characters are all very well written and not at all OC (though it bothered me a little that Legolas wasn't very vocal of his attachment with Harry) and the plot isn't too rushed nor too fast. I saw the AN in your first story that said you've revised it because ppl mentioned that it was rushed. Well I could tell you now that you've done well.

All in all it was an awesome read and I really really hope that you continue this. Sadly though you probably won't since you last updated in 2008. Regardless I thought that you should know how great the story is.

Sorry about the extremely long review _'
wswpub chapter 3 . 7/12
Why is this not finished? I'd like to read the rest of the story.
I love this story so far! Please please finish it! I was so thrilled to see Lilly and the marauders come to Harry's rescue. And to be honest I am very much looking forward to seeing the founders lay the smack down on the deatheaters. They don't have a prayer. Also would love to see Salazar go off on Voldemort for tarnishing his house and name.
Inu.Teicho chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Please continue on writing on Tegalad's story...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Absolutely awesome hope you keep it going
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Write more please
Erica chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
This is soooo good! I know you didn't like it and chose to not continue it but I just wanted to say that this story has a great premise and amazing potential. I would have loved to see how Harry would interact with his parents and the others now that he is more mature and experienced. The part with Salazar and Godric asking what Harry said to him and saying he liked him already mde me really happy. I always imagined Salazar and Godric are also the type of people who don't go searchig for trouble but trouble always finds them. All the characters you brought back are the ones rejowned for heir mischeif and I would have loved to see the mischeif Harry and his little siblings would have gotten into with them...especially double the twin power mischeif.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Please up date
s3adolphin chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I just found The Lost Elfling and its rewrite and sat down for 4 hours reading them both.. Please continue this story :) It's really interesting and I'm dying to know how Aragorn and Arwen will react with Harry's biological parents there (and ofc Harry/Tegalad reaction).
Venus914 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Now that Voldie is alive... Pls dont make it a cliche and make everyone in the Harry Potter world alive too. Especially ginny and hermione. Hope they stay dead.
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Love this story, will there be more coming?
Domeenika chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Amazing chapter :-)
I love your stories. Please write continued soon :-) :-) :-)
PhantomBowtie chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
...I know you said you weren't going to keep on writing this story, but I hope that you will maybe consider...I really, really find your way of expressing the characters and the worlds one of the best I've found. In the faint hope that you will change your mind, I'm going to Follow this story.
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
please please continue I LOVE this I really loved immortal hero and this is just Ahhhhh! Love it
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 1 . 11/14/2013