Reviews for Scars and Holidays
Micky-Moo chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Love it read all the chapters. Might want to go back and edit early chapters, found some big mistakes in one of them seven i believe Charlie called Leah by Mira's last name. But all in all good story. Keep up the good work.
losflores chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
this story is too good not to be continued. Please continue
MoonlitSorrows chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Ahhh-mazing story! I know u havent updated in forever but please continue this story!
goldeneyes123 chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
yeah! they are moving in together! please update soon
Suz Singer chapter 15 . 4/27/2011
Update? *pout*
counting-fingers chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
I absolutely loved this story. It was cute and funny. I really loved your OC and how you incorporated a little drama in the plot without it being too overpowering in comparison to the rest if the story.

I also liked how you had the other characters involved and still kept the story centered around Leah and Charlie.

Good job! :)
Azulish chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
Its really good and as Altida? pointed out, you did make them fall for each other rather quickly. I do love how there was no big Love-Square thing going on... *shudder* Im sorry but there is a limit to how many times you can change the damn pairing!... Anyway _
Yeah Leah is kinda Mary-Sue-ish but not to the point where I'd want to stop reading the story. I've seen stories that were much more annoying in terms of Mary-Sues... Anyway I hope you do keep writing this, and GO CHARLIE! 3
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I think this has a good story and all, but I think Leah is just a little too much. She can do EVERYTHING and be everything. If you wouldn't have just kept adding and adding to her with all she can do and has done, I might have kept reading, but this just isn't to my taste. I also didn't like how fast u put them falling for each other, but that's just me. Good luck with the rest of the story, and i love how u put ron and luna together!
invisible-gurl chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
ah i love this 3 will you update this again? i hope you update this soon )
AuntieL chapter 15 . 8/21/2009
This has been a very sweet story! I'm enjoying it immensely.

I LOVE Charlie. He's my favorite Weasley, too! :)
AuntieL chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
OK. That ending was TO sweet.
Elysia Maldor chapter 15 . 7/30/2009
Oh, I love this story! Why didn't you mention it sooner?

I feel so proud of Leah. Like, I wasn't expecting her to just quit all of a sudden, no matter how justified she was in doing so. Way to stick it to the man!

And now Leah and Charlie live together, and Mira and George will live together (in sin!). And Ginny and Harry are married, and Luna and Ron are getting married, and Hermione and Fred are soon-to-be getting married. There's a lot of marriage in this story, hm...

But, anyways, please continue soon? I really want to hear more about their lives!
Romance105 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
It is realy good!
sjrodgers23 chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
loved it thank you please keep updates coming
Ginny-and-Draco-fan chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
I love this chapter! I can't wait for more (and hopefully soon!)!