Reviews for Me and Miss Jones
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
wow, very well written. i liked the idea, but to me the doctor can never be truly desperate for anyone other than rose. personally i don't like martha that much, but it was still a great fic. i also love the song!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Well i like this story and i'm with you. A good looking guy kisses me for (apparently) no reason [so what he warned me its a 'genetic transfer' there's gotta be other ways to do that]...hell yeah i'm gonna have a crush on him. Then travel with him and see what he's like? There's when love hits hard.

Ten/Martha idea: well...how about an AU of Martha's time with the Doctor? Where she's more interested in everything, but her own emotions. Of course, 10 could have feelings for her that he's sure aren't returned because Martha's busy being...studious, distant, logical, not love-sick. I somehow imagine a story like that will have plenty of humor, angst and misunderstood situations that amuse the readers.

[PS- have you read 'colour blind' gah best 10/Martha AU...]
barbara87413 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Just thought I should mention how much I enjoyed this story! Even though it is older, I think you should do a sequel with Martha's reaction to the Doctor's goodbye the next night...If you are still at all tempted to write Martha/Doctor stories...
Jadziwine chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
God, I loved this story. so gorgeous! please write more! you are insanely talented, I truly felt the warmth of unspoken love while reading it. and I loveeeeeeeee Michael Buble's version of Me and mrs jones.
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow, I absolutely love stories like this where one takes a simple event as domestic or daily like meeting for dinner or cleaning the house, and then they turn it into something breathtaking and so full of emotion. You completely did them justice and I'm glad to say that it's now a favorite to read for me.

I love it, all over again~
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh...

Thanks for writing.
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ah, that was perfect. This is one of my favorite Ten/Martha one shots!
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I raise my hand! I love him too :)

Great story but you already knew that. Love your stories...you are by far one of the best ten/martha shippers i have ever met...well not met but you know what i mean. Great job hun

xxoxx
AlienSyzygy chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I love this story. It is beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
God! Please don't stop writing ten/martha! Its such a release from the eternal tide of ten/rose and reunion fics! This was so romantic and great!

11/10

The Spirit
XxDreamerBabyxX chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
No please don't stop writing Ten/Martha! I luv your stories and this one was really good and totally romantic - snow,love and Ten with Martha :)
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I love this fic and of course the pairing. I feel bad for the Doctor and Martha, they want to be together so bad. I hope there is a sequel.

I do have some ideas that I will send to you later.