Reviews for Somebody
urkbun chapter 28 . 2/5
This was utterly amazing, though it simultaneously broke, and warmed, my heart. UUUUUUGHhghhGHHHHH WHY SASUKEEEEEEEE DDDDDD;
AkikoMiko chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Mmhmhmmm I said that this made me cry but now it's just plain boring, and there to much angst, not enough romance, the story is not moving forward and now I'm sad and depressed, I'm sorry but I'm going to stop reading- maybe one day I will continue. This is my opinion, im sure this story is great. :-)
AkikoMiko chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Wow. Deep , my eyes watered
TheOpenedWay chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
I love this fic with all of my heart. I haven't read it in years but luckily, I had the chance to find it again and relive it. I was not disappointed.
I must not have favorited after the first time I read this, but I have honestly spent years looking for this piece of magic. (Thankfully someone on tumblr gave me the name and here I am!)
I think I cried more reading it this time than I did the first, but holy wow, it was just so unbelievably beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this and posting it. Honestly, this is the best fanfic I have ever read, and I mean that. Nothing compares to this excellent story. If you're still active and you see this review then please just know that I am so thankful for this. It rekindles my love for SasuSaku and it really is so inspiring for people who grew up in a broken lifestyle. Sakura has always inspired me in the show and she also inspires me in this piece. So thank you! It is a stunning read and will always remain close to my heart. (I already reviewed on Chapter 28 a while ago, so that's why I am on 27 right now haha!)
CaramelSwirl123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Aww, it's kinda angsty, but good...
secretly sociopathic chapter 28 . 3/9/2014
i read all of this in the last few hours and i just want you to know
in the last few hours
this story has completely ruined my life.
your writing style is beautiful and interesting, going between prose and normal. you have quite a way with words. the plot is just what i was looking for when i found this - i just didn't know it yet - and you nailed everything. this is an incredible piece of writing and thank you for writing this.
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 28 . 1/12/2014
This is story is definitely in my top 3 for favorite stories I've read. It's well written and amazing. The style gives hints of insanity without making it confusing and I feel like the story actually SAYS something. I'm not gonna lie, it took me a little while longer to get through it because I kept having breakdowns while reading and had to take time to recompose myself.
You are extremely talented and I will be looking into your other works. If you ever become a published author, let me know because it takes a lot of skill to emotionally move somebody with words and I will buy each one of your works.
I liked how you gave each of the main "antagonist" redeeming moments or backstories rather than just making them evil for no reason, it really added THAT much more to the story. :)
Honestly, I loved every aspect of this story, though I'm upset about how Sakura didn't end up with the 100% happy ending that she deserves, her having a child with wings makes up for it. The extra when she gets to see Sasuke again really helped me to find closure with this story. I don't know what else to say but, thanks for writing something worth reading, it gave me a different perspective of life.
Huh.Figures chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Wow.
Meepyonnee chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
Uhh, what the hell just happened? That was too abrupt! I haven't even registered that Sasuke died when this chapter ended (call me slow, but that's what I felt). All their endings were oh so wrong. I loved all the angst and I was comforted by the fact that there was a Sasusaku Romance tag up there at the summary, but this is totally not what I was expecting.
Skywaters chapter 28 . 8/30/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
WithinConnection-x3 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
I cried so hard in this story. Mostly when Sakura got beat up and the ending when Sasuke flew away. I couldn't stop crying for a whole half hour. But it was a amazing story. ;;
DinAHLOO chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
I think this is my favorite story. I'm quite in love with it actually. You really made the characters yours with angering any readers, and it was amazing. I truly cried when I read the ending. I read the whole thing today, it was amazing. I can't say it enough. You pulled out feelings from inside of me, thank you. You are now my favorite author. You should thank a Deviant artist for finding the story for me. Great job
DeUtvalda chapter 28 . 5/25/2013
If I could, I would favorite this a thousand times over. This is the only time that I've ever told myself to stop reading a fanfic because if I do, it will end.
Utterly amazing.
fictionfinatic28 chapter 28 . 5/12/2013
you should be published
authenticCyanide chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
This story reminds me of the music video for "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran. Great story by the way. The ending was great. Continue writing and the great stories.