Reviews for Somebody
AnAdmirerOfSorts chapter 28 . 8/21
Let me hand it to you, you are an AMAZING author and very moment of the story was just BEAUTIFUL. The story is absolutely heart wrenching and the back stories were so well written I CRIED. However, Sasuke's death was an unexpected and tragic twist that I will never forgive you for. Nonetheless, it was a magnificent story that I will remember forever (hopefully).
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 27 . 2/15
IAM SOOOO MAD UGHHHHHHHH
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 28 . 2/15
WHY DID SASUKE HAVE TO DIE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SomeoneAlone chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Why is this so familiar...
chameleonXsnow chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
the feelsies are definitely realsies in this one
cant wait to read the rest!
Despa chapter 22 . 9/12/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story! You bring the tradegies of real life and blossoming love together! It makes me feel some STRONG feels! :)
Cascade Cheney chapter 28 . 8/25/2016
I actually really loved this "extra epilogue". I guess it wraps things up in a bittersweet way, and since most of Sakura's life has been a whole lot of suffering, I think she deserves at least this much after Sasuke's death. Thank you so much for including this!
Cascade Cheney chapter 27 . 8/25/2016
No! Why did Sasuke have to die? And Sakura's life ... that's too sad! (Flooding my house with tears ...)
Girl Wonderz chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
FINALLY! A high school fanfic with Sai in it! And btw. Im still crying.
~The Girl Wonderz
Girl Wonderz chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Is it bad that I've cried throughout every chapter? You are such a good author.
~The Girl Wonderz
Guest chapter 28 . 6/5/2016
I know I'm late but I'd like to personally tell you you story is trash! Def not a sasusaku cause they never even dated they we're barley friends and you went off on tangent it sucked asss
Nika-chan chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
Gosh, I don't know what to say...

This story is so intense and, yes, heartbreaking even. I like the way you write, this mixture of prose and poem, really nice!

A little reference to 'Cinderella', could it be? Anyways, it's so exciting to read, honestly!

Good Job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I like your story thus far, it is fairly written and the plot is progressing well. My only complaint would be the long lines of text when you write in Sakura's Pov, it makes those parts broken and hard to read. If you are just trying to make it look different I would suggest aligning the text in the middle of the page rather than the left column, that may fix the legibility problem. Otherwise nice work :)
Nightpanda123 chapter 28 . 2/19/2016
Thank you for this amazing FF! I didn't see the angst part of the genre so i was totally unprepared for the sad parts that made me start crying; at chapter 2! The ending was amazing, and while others would've liked a happy ending, i dont think it would've suited this story. It started out sad, was devastating in the middle, and ended heart-breaking. So happy i came across it, though my mind is full of dark emo thoughts now... XD
Namea.k.a chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
poor sakura TT-TT ino is a bitch