Reviews for Somebody
I know I'm late but I'd like to personally tell you you story is trash! Def not a sasusaku cause they never even dated they we're barley friends and you went off on tangent it sucked asss
Nika-chan chapter 2 . 5/17
Gosh, I don't know what to say...

This story is so intense and, yes, heartbreaking even. I like the way you write, this mixture of prose and poem, really nice!

A little reference to 'Cinderella', could it be? Anyways, it's so exciting to read, honestly!

Good Job!
I like your story thus far, it is fairly written and the plot is progressing well. My only complaint would be the long lines of text when you write in Sakura's Pov, it makes those parts broken and hard to read. If you are just trying to make it look different I would suggest aligning the text in the middle of the page rather than the left column, that may fix the legibility problem. Otherwise nice work :)
Nightpanda123 chapter 28 . 2/19
Thank you for this amazing FF! I didn't see the angst part of the genre so i was totally unprepared for the sad parts that made me start crying; at chapter 2! The ending was amazing, and while others would've liked a happy ending, i dont think it would've suited this story. It started out sad, was devastating in the middle, and ended heart-breaking. So happy i came across it, though my mind is full of dark emo thoughts now... XD
Namea.k.a chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
poor sakura TT-TT ino is a bitch
in.every.desire chapter 28 . 7/21/2015
This story was one that made me want to do nothing but read and read and read. Nothing but move on to the next chapter and know what happens next. I loved the way you wrote it, and the relationship of Sasuke and Sakura. I loved it all. Thank you for this story. :)
Lunakitsune-kun chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Good story but fon the what's with the one line wall thing it's kinda annoying but still a good story
ProudOtaku chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
I love ur fanfic...its so different nd unique 2 all the fanfics I hav already read. Normally I hate Sakura bt in this story u painted her in a different light...I can't even bring myself 2 hate Ino though. Can't we be angels so that we can jus fly away?...
OrangePeels4You chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
You're pulling at my heart strings a bit too much. Please continue though. It's amazing!
urkbun chapter 28 . 2/5/2015
This was utterly amazing, though it simultaneously broke, and warmed, my heart. UUUUUUGHhghhGHHHHH WHY SASUKEEEEEEEE DDDDDD;
YorikoAkiyama chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
Mmhmhmmm I said that this made me cry but now it's just plain boring, and there to much angst, not enough romance, the story is not moving forward and now I'm sad and depressed, I'm sorry but I'm going to stop reading- maybe one day I will continue. This is my opinion, im sure this story is great. :-)
YorikoAkiyama chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Wow. Deep , my eyes watered
TheOpenedWay chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
I love this fic with all of my heart. I haven't read it in years but luckily, I had the chance to find it again and relive it. I was not disappointed.
I must not have favorited after the first time I read this, but I have honestly spent years looking for this piece of magic. (Thankfully someone on tumblr gave me the name and here I am!)
I think I cried more reading it this time than I did the first, but holy wow, it was just so unbelievably beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this and posting it. Honestly, this is the best fanfic I have ever read, and I mean that. Nothing compares to this excellent story. If you're still active and you see this review then please just know that I am so thankful for this. It rekindles my love for SasuSaku and it really is so inspiring for people who grew up in a broken lifestyle. Sakura has always inspired me in the show and she also inspires me in this piece. So thank you! It is a stunning read and will always remain close to my heart. (I already reviewed on Chapter 28 a while ago, so that's why I am on 27 right now haha!)
CaramelSwirl123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Aww, it's kinda angsty, but good...
champion lyra chapter 28 . 3/9/2014
i read all of this in the last few hours and i just want you to know
in the last few hours
this story has completely ruined my life.
your writing style is beautiful and interesting, going between prose and normal. you have quite a way with words. the plot is just what i was looking for when i found this - i just didn't know it yet - and you nailed everything. this is an incredible piece of writing and thank you for writing this.