Reviews for What a Horror!
WTF was that? OMG I don't remember my bag being sooooooo heavy, it must be someone elses bag...oh no wait, it must be these REALLY HEAVY FLOWERS! that was so fucking stupid.
I don't get why bella was being so nice to Edward. She rips her fucking pants open and he laughs and grins...like its a huge fucking joke. Bella a stupid girl if this is the kind of guy she likes. A real man would have helped cover her up not fucking laughed at her.
IM sure Edward was a hoe in college just like most guys yet he didn't have the balls to tell bella he liked her? YAaaaa ok
Finallysweet chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
They act like children... Aren't they supposed to be working adults?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Please don't leave us hanging! Come back and finish!
missylb chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
lookin forward to reading more x
Courtz0816 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
I just wanted to say that I love this little outburst and could not agree with you more! If you want Bella to be boring and dull then fucking read twilight!

I am really loving your story by the way!
Love Begets Love chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
This is soo good! I love this story! Please, update soon!
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Why is he riding with them? Why did he leave liek that?
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
awwww! Nice))) I'm going to ch.2)))))

Nez93 chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
This story is truly amazing! You've written it beautifully and I love the realistic tone to it. Life isn't all peaches and roses, people get hurt. I love the characters and my heart goes out to Ryan, I love him especially and root for the underdog's happiness, even though this is an ExB story. Bella can have Edward, I get Ryan ;). I can't wait for the next chapter, what a place to leave it at! As for all those people who said you haven't written this story well... Screw them. Frankly, this story rocks!
b4d3l2c1 chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
woo hoo awesome start i can't wait tto read more
BelieverALEX chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
That was great but when r u making another one cant wait and also love your note i resprct u!
BelieverALEX chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
I respect dat
missysaaa.crystal chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
That was all you had? :S

I mean, don't get me wrong, the story is great, but if that is the ending... well let's just say that the story ends pretty bad (...the ending sucks)