Reviews for What a Horror!
Finallysweet chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
They act like children... Aren't they supposed to be working adults?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Please don't leave us hanging! Come back and finish!
missylb chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
lookin forward to reading more x
Courtz0816 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
I just wanted to say that I love this little outburst and could not agree with you more! If you want Bella to be boring and dull then fucking read twilight!

I am really loving your story by the way!
Love Begets Love chapter 16 . 10/6/2011
This is soo good! I love this story! Please, update soon!
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Why is he riding with them? Why did he leave liek that?
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
awwww! Nice))) I'm going to ch.2)))))

Nez93 chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
This story is truly amazing! You've written it beautifully and I love the realistic tone to it. Life isn't all peaches and roses, people get hurt. I love the characters and my heart goes out to Ryan, I love him especially and root for the underdog's happiness, even though this is an ExB story. Bella can have Edward, I get Ryan ;). I can't wait for the next chapter, what a place to leave it at! As for all those people who said you haven't written this story well... Screw them. Frankly, this story rocks!
b4d3l2c1 chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
woo hoo awesome start i can't wait tto read more
BelieverALEX chapter 16 . 8/25/2010
That was great but when r u making another one cant wait and also love your note i resprct u!
BelieverALEX chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
I respect dat
missysaaa.crystal chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
That was all you had? :S

I mean, don't get me wrong, the story is great, but if that is the ending... well let's just say that the story ends pretty bad (...the ending sucks)
Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
Thts funny how ryan walked in on their sexy time. Edward was oblivious to it
vampyRN chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
fun to read.. a little all over the map and I could have done w/out the self serving chapters. thanks for writing it. Ron Burgundy is one of my all time favs
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Bella should've just put on the thong lol. Thats what she gets for being so stubborn lol