Reviews for What a Horror!
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
Don't let the turkeys get you down.

How much of a life can these girls have if they're wandering around defending the honor of a fictional character? I mean, you have to laugh or they'll make you crazy, right?

That they're doing it anonymously just shows what freakin' cowards they are. They're not worth anyone's time or effort to be angry at. They're pathetic homely women who really have no lives.

Your story is awesome. You can spell and actually know good grammar, which is more than you can probably say for the geniuses who flame you. Plus, you tell a really great story. If they could tell a story, they would, but they can't. So, you go on with your bad self.

Bella and Edward having sex in the office is totally hot. I love how you've set up all the characters. You've done a great job here.

You put yourself out there. Writing is a very scary thing, and you're gonna get people who don't understand. I have told a number of people in the past few days who have situations EXACTLY like yours (really, you'd be amazed) that at least they're feeling passionate about it. It's when they don't give a damn that you've gotta worry. Apathy is the worst.

Ignore them. It's just something that happens when it comes to writing stories about Edward Freakin' Cullen. I like your version. He is romantic and sexy, which is all a girl can ask for.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 16 . 4/5/2009
Yay you're still alive! I'm so excited an update..wow. I feel special. Anyways I don't think he earns her forgiveness that easy. She should make him work for it after being an ass ; ]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
thegreengosgirl chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
I'll tell you this I've read quite a bit, and this definitely out of character. BUT it's fun, and i like it. You're not really sure what the characters aare gonna do next. It is more realistic. I like Bella, she's gritty- a bit high-strung, and sometimes ridiculous, but I like this version of her. Edward is he Prince Charming that everyone writes about. He's definitely not a Knight in Shining Armor- and it's kool, he's real. But he loves her and you can see it thru his flaws.

I'm enjoying all the witty banter.
Vicklish chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
You know...In my head i picture Ryan Reynolds as Ryan...who are you thinking of?

Love your story..and the lemons are oh so lemony!
CallMeBetty chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
Woot! E's back with all kinds of angsty goodness. Good to see the update, sister.
upthedownslide chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'M JUST FUCKING SAYING!
edwardsothalova chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yeah! I am so glad that you found your muse! I hope that your finding of the muse will help me find mine! Glad you are back bb!

xoxo

jennie
kaia2008 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Loved the new chapter! So glad to see that you're back!
annniej13 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Erin! So happy to see you back bb. Thanks for updating!

I've missed your writing!

xxoo
Muff'Nbutter chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yay! I missed this story!

And I understand... Just yesterday I update a story that had been left sitting for moths as well hahaha

I wodner what Ryan was telling Rose on the phone... Maybe he said he had feelings for Bella, and that's why she called him immature for not acting like an adult about it?

And What about Edward? indeed...

I wonder if she'll bring him with her to the show or not... if so, then I feel bad for Ryan. If not, then I feel bad for Edward, because it'll seem to him like Bella was going off to see another guy, which she is, but not in the context it seems...

sigh.

I'm glad that you're back!
Lets play x D e a d chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'm so happy you started writing this story again! This chapter was great, can't wait for the next! :)
loveheals3 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
YES! Another chapter. I kinda forgot what happened before this chapter, so I am gonna need to refresh my memory. ;

But anyways...great chapter. Short, but still good. :]
Lola Schatzi chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'm happy you're back! No one blames you for leaving for a while, and if they do, well screw 'em.

I love your characters, and the story! And I loved the chapter, because I just love the originality of the story!
tnuccio chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yeah! Erin has returned! So very happy! I enjoyed Rose...I love a bitchy Rose...so very much!
singlegrlmusing chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yay for the update! As much as I want to be pissed at Ryan I just can't. His heart was broken, I get why he needed to distance himself from Bella. Did he go about it in the best way, probably not, but when do we ever do what's best when our heart is involved!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »