Reviews for What a Horror!
Vicklish chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
You know...In my head i picture Ryan Reynolds as Ryan...who are you thinking of?

Love your story..and the lemons are oh so lemony!
CallMeBetty chapter 16 . 4/2/2009
Woot! E's back with all kinds of angsty goodness. Good to see the update, sister.
upthedownslide chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'M JUST FUCKING SAYING!
edwardsothalova chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yeah! I am so glad that you found your muse! I hope that your finding of the muse will help me find mine! Glad you are back bb!

xoxo

jennie
kaia2008 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Loved the new chapter! So glad to see that you're back!
annniej13 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Erin! So happy to see you back bb. Thanks for updating!

I've missed your writing!

xxoo
Muff'Nbutter chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yay! I missed this story!

And I understand... Just yesterday I update a story that had been left sitting for moths as well hahaha

I wodner what Ryan was telling Rose on the phone... Maybe he said he had feelings for Bella, and that's why she called him immature for not acting like an adult about it?

And What about Edward? indeed...

I wonder if she'll bring him with her to the show or not... if so, then I feel bad for Ryan. If not, then I feel bad for Edward, because it'll seem to him like Bella was going off to see another guy, which she is, but not in the context it seems...

sigh.

I'm glad that you're back!
Lets play x D e a d chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'm so happy you started writing this story again! This chapter was great, can't wait for the next! :)
loveheals3 chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
YES! Another chapter. I kinda forgot what happened before this chapter, so I am gonna need to refresh my memory. ;

But anyways...great chapter. Short, but still good. :]
Lola Schatzi chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
I'm happy you're back! No one blames you for leaving for a while, and if they do, well screw 'em.

I love your characters, and the story! And I loved the chapter, because I just love the originality of the story!
tnuccio chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yeah! Erin has returned! So very happy! I enjoyed Rose...I love a bitchy Rose...so very much!
singlegrlmusing chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Yay for the update! As much as I want to be pissed at Ryan I just can't. His heart was broken, I get why he needed to distance himself from Bella. Did he go about it in the best way, probably not, but when do we ever do what's best when our heart is involved!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
vanessarae chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Glad to see you back in action! Short chapter, but at least it ended the suspense of who was calling!
Equipe Edouard chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
So glad you're back! Excited for more updates. Gotta love Rosalie for that. I sure do hope that Ryan gets over himself because I really do want to see Edward and Bella together(as always I suppose)so I'll just assume Ryan's going to have to deal with a broken heart? Good, great we got that settled. Welcome back, oh and I talked to my sister over the weekend and she hung out with Rob Pattinson. No lie. No April Fools. DEAD SERIOUS. We're from Vancouver but I live in the US so I was not able to partake of the sweet goodness that is Rob. Not sure if you care but I'm telling every single human being I know that loves Twilight and Edward.
americnxidiot chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
Aw I'm so happy this updated. And poor Ryan... even though he was kinda being a tool, it was only cause his heart was broken. At least he's trying to mend things now. Hopefully :)
981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »