Reviews for What a Horror!
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
cecye chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
Hey I like ryan, but I still want bella with edward.

are you finishing the story?

please sat yes
gloria prpltat chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
hey!

i've been reading your fanfic i really like it

i know you have not updated in a long time, but please i'm dying to know what happens...

thanks
AngelOfRosesCullen chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
Ok Um I'm confuzed. So is Bella breaking up with Edward to be with Ryan now? This is absolutly making no sence to me, sorry. Hopefully you'll update soon and put my mind at ease.
smartcandies103 chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
wait wut?
smartcandies103 chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
o wtf kind of idiots wouldnt like this story?

they have issues
JeSsIcA1906 chapter 17 . 2/7/2010
great story so far.. cant wait till u update more
Princ3ssShi chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
I'm thoroughly intrigued by this story. I sincerely hope you finish it.
Sarah246 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Just wondering if you plan on finishing the story?

It's one of my favs btw :)
twiztidkay chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
Why do people always have to flame. Can't they just stop reading if they don't like it, jeez.

You know I love the fact that Bella is into horror movies and gore. You don't see that often and it's a breath of fresh air.

You're doing an amazing job writing this fic.
twiztidkay chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Aww, poor Ryan. You know I'm kind of crushing on him right now. I hope he finds his princess to save. I think he just doesn't want to be shoved aside since he is probably the closest friend Bella has in the male department. Who knows, reading on..…
farsideomoon chapter 17 . 12/27/2009
What?

Well it may be that this is quite a turn of events coming ahead (hahacoming). Anyway, I want everyone happy. I like HEA, it's just I'm twi obsessed with the need for B & E to always have their H.E.A. I know it's probably my fail, what can I say?

I'm liking this story, even though I may not be getting my BEHEA. I love the sarcastic & gore banter. IMO you're good at substantiating each of the couple's witty banter. I thought that was a good pun too, horror convention, it seemed to turn into a horror for Ryan:(
farsideomoon chapter 13 . 12/27/2009
Okay, I know I need to keep reading... but what could go wrong after white light induced beautiful oblivion on a desk with a man who's mouth is a sex tool of the gods.;))

Poor Ryan though, gosh no one likes pity, but I can't help but pity him:( Too bad she can't have both, I don't think it would work for the guys though
sarah.yoko chapter 17 . 12/25/2009
I am a HUGE fan of this story. It's not too romantic or over the top, which I'm sad to say you don't see much of with twilight fanfics. I'm not gonna lie, I love Edward as much as the next fangirl, but right now, I'm cheering for Ryan. If he and Bella don't work out, can I have him? :P awesome story, your writing style is fantastic and really great to read. You should be proud of yourself, I wish I could write like you! Update soon, I'm dying here! ;)
Dedii chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
hey i really like your story. I hope e/b end up together. I can't wait for the next chapter.
981 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »