Reviews for What a Horror!
Cola Marie Whitlock chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
Thts funny how ryan walked in on their sexy time. Edward was oblivious to it
vampyRN chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
fun to read.. a little all over the map and I could have done w/out the self serving chapters. thanks for writing it. Ron Burgundy is one of my all time favs
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
Bella should've just put on the thong lol. Thats what she gets for being so stubborn lol
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
cecye chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
Hey I like ryan, but I still want bella with edward.

are you finishing the story?

please sat yes
gloria prpltat chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
hey!

i've been reading your fanfic i really like it

i know you have not updated in a long time, but please i'm dying to know what happens...

thanks
AngelOfRosesCullen chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
Ok Um I'm confuzed. So is Bella breaking up with Edward to be with Ryan now? This is absolutly making no sence to me, sorry. Hopefully you'll update soon and put my mind at ease.
smartcandies103 chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
wait wut?
smartcandies103 chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
o wtf kind of idiots wouldnt like this story?

they have issues
JeSsIcA1906 chapter 17 . 2/7/2010
great story so far.. cant wait till u update more
Princ3ssShi chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
I'm thoroughly intrigued by this story. I sincerely hope you finish it.
Sarah246 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Just wondering if you plan on finishing the story?

It's one of my favs btw :)
twiztidkay chapter 14 . 1/5/2010
Why do people always have to flame. Can't they just stop reading if they don't like it, jeez.

You know I love the fact that Bella is into horror movies and gore. You don't see that often and it's a breath of fresh air.

You're doing an amazing job writing this fic.
twiztidkay chapter 9 . 1/5/2010
Aww, poor Ryan. You know I'm kind of crushing on him right now. I hope he finds his princess to save. I think he just doesn't want to be shoved aside since he is probably the closest friend Bella has in the male department. Who knows, reading on..…
farsideomoon chapter 17 . 12/27/2009
What?

Well it may be that this is quite a turn of events coming ahead (hahacoming). Anyway, I want everyone happy. I like HEA, it's just I'm twi obsessed with the need for B & E to always have their H.E.A. I know it's probably my fail, what can I say?

I'm liking this story, even though I may not be getting my BEHEA. I love the sarcastic & gore banter. IMO you're good at substantiating each of the couple's witty banter. I thought that was a good pun too, horror convention, it seemed to turn into a horror for Ryan:(
984 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »