Reviews for What a Horror!
asht0n-twichick chapter 17 . 12/6/2009
Well I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm mad I read this story. I just assumed it was e/b for whatever reason. I've read this far.. I don't want to not finish but I'm a HUGE canon girl. I hope Ryan finds another girl he loves more than Bella. Great story tho.
Oogenshnagen chapter 14 . 11/28/2009
Right on sista friend! Um, wow. I hope that when you read that previous comment, you will laugh and not think of how dorky I am. Haha. I agree though. It is YOUR story and if people don't like it, they aren't being forced to read it, so they shouldn't bitch. I love the story though. So keep being fuckawesome.
Oogenshnagen chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
Oh No! Poor Bella.
WWECD chapter 16 . 11/25/2009
What a fun story! I've had it on my 'to read' list forever...kinda nervous about the horror angle..but DAMN girl! It's fabulous, creative and totally original! PLEASE keep going...I'm dying to find out what happens! You are srsly talented :)
Team-Switzerland1008 chapter 17 . 11/19/2009
wow. omg.

i just read STRAIGHT through your story.

Ah-freakin-mazing. I cannot wait for an update! :)
Elven at Heart chapter 17 . 11/14/2009
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
tnuccio chapter 17 . 11/6/2009
rut ro I'm scared for what's coming...
Sarah246 chapter 17 . 11/6/2009
*Clears throat*

I freaking love your story!

I just read it start to finish and I really cant wait for more.

I think its sweet Bella is into all the gore; it's different and I like different and I like gore :D

Keep it up.
Matt-On-Matt chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
ok this might be a first but I want bella to be with Pyan more than I want her to be with Edward. Oh and btw, update sooner next time. Wtf was up with that long ass hiatus. Luv ya
azalea'sromeo chapter 17 . 10/31/2009
I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT UPDATE.. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

I really can't wait to see whether she chooses Ryan, cause Edward in the office was rough and maybe she didn't want that..and I'm babbling so I'll shut up now...but you better not!

Your writing is amazing! Keep it up! :D
RockinWriter chapter 17 . 10/29/2009
1. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I'VE FORGOTTEN HALF THIS STORY.

2. What? I don't get it. Ryan's part, at least.

Actually, half of Bella's part too because what's up with her and Edward now? I don't know BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. -crosses arms and glares-

I'll forgive you if you have a damn good explanation. (I don't quite understand the author's note.)
jdhsmomth chapter 17 . 10/29/2009
Please say that is not the end. Bella definitly needs closure. She is probably correct by not having Edward there. But, at least she took Rose and Alice. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Glad you haven't abandoned the story.
adma845 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
interesting so far
meggster2608 chapter 17 . 10/28/2009
Go Ryan Bella! i love you ryan :))
duramater chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
You didn't. I mean no, you couldn't do that to us, could you? Well, I guess you did :) Please put us out of our misery soon!

I have no idea what Ryan is up to. Obviously he is going to do something to push Bella away finally. I am not sure if he will throw another girl into her face...or maybe worse...sing a song to her...that will make her run away in tears. Hurt her...and possibly end their friendship.

Just noticed that this story does not say ExB. So that leaves me wondering if it's supposed to be BxR. Alice says it's fate...and you never bet against Alice.

I hope that this story continues. It's well written and I look forward to see where you take it!
981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »