Reviews for What a Horror!
lollypop6 chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
Well, I looked in my inbox and saw an update for your story and I was semi expecting a declaration that you werent going to finish this story Boy was I wrong!

It was fantastic, absolutely amazing. It was short, but it was amazing. I go for quality not quantity. I squed when I cought wind of the pairnig change. I mean, I love Edward, kind of, but I'm getting kinda sick of him you know. I am a little concerned about what Ryan is going to do though. Hopefully just relatively harmless voicings of love. I can't wait for the nest update but take as long as you want of course. ]
lovelyinherbones chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Ohh noo! That was just cruel! Months (years?) of tortured waiting, and all we get is a tiny snippet! Noo! :( Obviously I enjoyed it, and OBVIOUSLY I'm curious to see where it goes from short! :(
AN'sGuillotine chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
seriously? you had to stop there? are you trying to commit murder? do you want to go to jail for assisted suicide? MY GOD!
sophie921 chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Boy, oh, boy, this is gonna be a humdinger, ain't it? Ryan evidently has got something to prove in a Hail Mary pass and Bella is gonna go see the show in all of its glory. At least the dynamic duo is there for support, though flighty Alice is a switch hitter and cannot be depended upon for rational advice. So fire this mother up and let's hit the road...
Ali Edward Cullen chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Well I guess I'm glad to say you're back...

But what the hell!

Don't worry I'm not mad,just confuse is all:P I had to go back a chappy or two to know what the hell was happening and I'm still a tad confused! :P

It was well written and I'm glad you're back!

Hapy writing!

alli11gator chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
okay i'm glad you finally updated this story, but to be honest...i'm so confused. So Ryan walked in on Bella and Edward, so what? Why is Bella and the Alice saying Ryan is written in the stars for Bella and why is Rose saying it's not too late to call Edward? Anyways, can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing!
EdwardsKitten chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Where are you going with this, hmm?
fumusinbello chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
I fucking love you, woman! You have no idea how happy I am about this update. I'm really shipping Ryan and Bella right now. I cannot wait to see what happens next. :D
distinctlyforbidden chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
:O Woah, i forgot why i loved this story so much but thanks for reminding me. Gosh, i hope everything works out in the end.
SailorV911 chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
holy fucking short much! Wow. I saw this in my inbox and was like "Have I even read this story? I must have since it is in my email." I had to go to the first chapter and read some of it! And then read the previous chapter so that I could remember what the hell had happened I remembered, and then looked at the title like "wow, I'm a dumb ass, that makes it pretty obvious which story it is." I do love this story, and will go with it to the end, but I REALLY wish you would update it more frequently. It is pretty amazing. Pretty please? With an Edward on top? or bottom, whichever you prefer...
gossip-bangkok chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
thanks! :)

Awesome job..
Unchanged Affections chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
He loves her, right? I went back and read quickly through the last few chapters... is he about to sing a love song or be horrible to her? I can't quite figure out which, lol. You don't need to answer, I'm perfectly happy waiting to find out )

I'm not sure if I have ever reviewed this story... I joined fanfic back in May, but I had been reading stories for a while before that. I really like this story. I like that Bella and Edward are different than they normally are (ooc from SM's characters), yet they have a bit of their cannon selfs inside. I like Ryan's character, too. At least... I think I do, lol. I don't like that he has ignored Bella for a while, but he was hurt and obviously cares a great deal for her.

Ok! Phew! Long review ;-) Excited about the coming chapters! Great job!
Carmen1245 chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
O...and then there was a new chapter. Good job. Who knows what evil lurks in that little dark mind of yours...
lostsince011711 chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Having been in a very similar situation myself, this could get ugly. In the end, I chose my "Edward", but every once in a while I can't help thinking about what might have been with my "Ryan". Still, I wouldn't change my choice.

I think I get where you're going with this. It seems like the best way to wrap things up. Screw the negative comments. Write what you feel.
TitanyaStark chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Umm... What did Bella do?

What happened?