Reviews for Stargazer
UnconventionalPsyche chapter 10 . 7/30
i love that you wrote her being bothered by the light and having an itchy throat just for us to wonder, what if Serena is a vampire.. but I'm p sure that one was a level e so she couldn't have turned
K.Daniels chapter 27 . 2/15
I loved this! At first I was a little sceptical because I don't tend to like the tough-guy characters. But I have now read it twice and I loved it even more. :)
ClearMortality chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Holy cow, this chapter was absolutely entertaining and hilarious! I swear, my imagination could not have come up with something like this. You have no idea how hard it was to keep myself from laughing out loud like a madwoman because it was midnight when I read this xD My gosh, I wish other fanfiction writers had your sense of humor. It'd definitely make my day to read something as hilarious as this chapter.

You're also making me see Aidou in a new light xDDDDD Before he was simply the playboy genius vampire who could actually be serious if needed but now he's turned into cute little Mr Bunny who likes to sleep in Serena's bed. xDDD This chapter made me so excited for the next chapters. I hope they're all as humor-filled as this one is. :)
Azriel chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
"AND NOW YOU SHALL DIE INSECT! FOR I SHALL COOK YOU" that was beautiful
writer-in-progress-94 chapter 27 . 10/1/2014
Well, it took me the better part of 2 days, but I've finally finished. To be honest, before reading this I was never really fond of Aidou, and actually found him quite annoying. This is the first VK fanfic that I've read in... gosh, at least 2 years I think, and I started it out of curiosity. I figured that if I didn't like this fic by chapter 2 or 3 I'd drop this and find another story.
But, obviously, I got hooked. I actually was almost late to work because I lost track of time reading. Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't find fault with this piece of amazingness! You, my dear author, are officially my favorite for this week w
I look forward to future works of yours!
silvercrescent pheonix chapter 27 . 7/8/2014
omg! that was so good!
noone122211214124 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Background is good. It shows realism. I love the emotional and psychological depth of this chapter. I also found Aidou's attempted apology to be very sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter, my friend!

noone122211214124 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Whoa, this chapter's intensity had been upright. Seriously, I have never seen such an explosive relationship portrayed before. Like a tornado meets a volcano and they made a massive storm. I'm taking it her blood type is why Aidou is sooooo annoyed. He must have a thing for AB. Hehe. Well, I really am enjoying this thus far and am interested to see what happens next.

(By the way, the way you portrayed Takuma was perfect. Adorable as he always is! I adore him.)

noone122211214124 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Once again, another brilliantly written chapter. Very descriptive, but not overwhelmingly so, and I just adore Serena's personality. ( ...pfft...) And also, I am enjoying the personalities you have given to her roommate and tutor (though Kiren has to be my favorite out of the two. The other kind of makes me want to just hand over a bunch of yaoi comics to her so she'll be quiet) XD

BAD IDOL-KUN. Stealing Rena's journal! D: I am aghast!

And waterballon revenge is ever so sweet.

I am seriously enjoying this, loves.

noone122211214124 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is incredibly well-written. I love how emotionally dee we have already gotten in with Serena to better understand her personality and feelings. Yuuki and Aidou were both incredibly in character- I could hear their voices in my head. I am very intrigued by this story and want to read more! Much love!

eliza-00 chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
XD Mr Tampon lol omg literally laughing
Ketsueko chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
Hey
Well, I totally love this storry :DD
At first I was more: Nah, not really my thing, but then my friend forced me to read it and I liked it more with every chapter so say thank's to Ficchi ;DD haha, I already thanked her too :DD I really like the plot as well :D I think I'm gonna check out your other storries later, but right now I don't really have the time ;/ -.- School really is annoying -.-
Oh, by the way, you once wrote something in your comment once and i want to know if you figured that our by now: Shiki is NOT Shiki Senri's first name it's Senri, but everyone only calls him Shiki, so that's what I would advise you as well :DD
Hope to see ya again in another storry :DD
Stella
Yuki Suou chapter 27 . 4/10/2013
Yaay! Sequel sequel sequel!
Yuki Suou chapter 13 . 4/8/2013