Reviews for One Year
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wish more fics had Johnny in the lead I mean he was the only reason I watched the movies or the cartoon and the comics. Plus he I think has far more to him than people know he just hides his pain and fears.
gerryade.merrygold chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
update plz
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Great fic!

:D
Above Water chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
This is a really well done story. The way you wrote the emotions of the characters was perfect! Great work! ;)
ginger-05 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
aw great story! i love it! so glad johnny got better in the end. i hope there will be a sequel?
Dragon Reverb chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Nice...
WhiteTree chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Wow, that's a REALLY good story! I was so anxious, and eager to read more. Great.
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
aw that was a cute end. but its an end right? I AM SO GLAD JOHNNY IS BACK TO NORMAL NOW! and you know what i mean by normal!
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
you know its never really smart to live in a building without a lock. i mean an apartment is safer than a gigantic building in new york where people can just walk in and go up the elevator. but anyways, this is bad. very bad. i just hope johnny lives and goes back to normal. well not completely normal like normal people but like the way he used to be because that was normal for him
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
yeah this chapter was definitely totally sappy, but i like it, i just dont like that johnny is this depressed, confused, memory-blank, sad, bleak, boring person. what happened to the REAL johnny? did he like hit his head while doing some crazy dangerous stunt?
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
aww even johnny knows that he's not the same. WHO DID THIS TO HIM I HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS KILLING HIM AND DRAINING HIM OF HIS SPIRIT! seriously if i have to read one more chapter of his boring johnny who is like a person in a coma with their eyes open i'm going to be mad...
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
i dont get it... am i supposed to? and i'm mad too! johnny is my favorite character because he's cute, daredevilish, funny, and contagious! he's the reason that the movie is awesome! and i mean i'm guessing he's smart too since sue is really smart. i am seriously mad at victor too because if he forced johnny into this zombie state then he is SO going to be screwed when sue finds out.

favorite lines:

[It was unnatural. Johnny was a talker. Johnny could never seem to sit still for any length of time. He was the one who made inappropriate jokes about, well, everything. He was the one who only liked sports that had the high risk of ending with him paralyzed. Johnny was always, always full of energy, of life. He was boundless enthusiasm no matter what the circumstances.] and he's cute. and all that added up is why he's hot!
alwaysfor3v3r chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
of course the fantastic four doesnt exist without johnny! i cant believe they would even think about it! and if i dated him i wouldn't go out with some other random guy not even a fraction as great as johnny i would keep waiting. well maybe when sue gives up then its okay, but its not okay when its only been six months! COME ON PEOPLE HE'S LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON AND THE ONLY ONE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR! and plus he's the cute one.
Zoe-eoZ chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
loved it. I'm all for Sue-Johnny sibling-bonding stories, and yours was super good, what with all the angst and stuff. loved that recurring "I'm not going anywhere" phrase.
Fantasy's Magic chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Thank you so much for the update :) I loved the story, and I love your writing. Great job! :D

Fantasys Magic