Reviews for Headaches
blushuu chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was so sad ): It was well written though! Good story.
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AWw :) Thats kinda sweet that Mello agreed to take care of him. But then he left without even saying goodbye. Poo him. Good job though! :D
Painted Sunrise chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wow. The end is really beautiful. It made me want to cry.
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Very nice writing - the ending, especially.
feralhand chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ahh, I like it. Even though pathetic Matt is a little off putting for me (and the boys crying), I have to say the way in which it's all depicted is awesome.

The concerned dimension you put on Mello is interesting. So often his fiery emotional side is shown in anger, but your fic(s) points out there's more there than that-so long as Matt's around.

And Matt. Poor, confused Matt. It whatever sense. The final line of this one was very poignant. Made me think, and I think it's cool this (and other stories of yours?) has an ending that's kind of left up to interpretation.
naonaonao chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
SDKFJLKFJSKLJSDAFL AW.

Poor Matt.

I love concerned Mello. It's my favorite kind.

Wah, these are so good!
WithABunny chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This is really beautiful. The part where it said that even Near stared at Mello when he looked like he was going to cry - I don't know, there was something really poignant about that.

The end, though - wow. Even now, it's making me think, because of its slightly ambiguous nature.

Mello's departure did end up helping Matt's headaches, so in a way, he didn't break his promise.

At the same time, though, he did - after all, he left him.

Also, the last part mentioning that Matt's headaches never really happened again - it could be that he suffered from Mello-induced sicknesses for whatever reason, or he just somehow did it to get Mello's attention in the first place, even if it cost him his health and dignity.

Personally, though, I bet he was just a hypochondriac or something. A very sad one, if he was.

For such a short fanfic, you've certainly caused me to think. You absolutely rock. :D
Dark Angel Of Wind chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
wait..i dont understand..what was wrong with matt? and did mello subconsously love matt or something...MY head hurst now
romulus-girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That s great story, but its so, offal. So sad. It makes me cry.
Bre Henson chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is a really great story!

I understand how Matt feels though.

I took gymnastics about 2 and 1/2 years ago, and when I started I developed really horrible headaches (which resulted in having to quit gymnastics), sometimes I'd feel like I was about to throw up. They hit me on and off nowadays. Lol, I usually wake up with one.

Awesome story!

-Bre
Lynx Tiger chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I wonder what's wrong with poor Matty. I'd think hypochondriac as well, but hey I'm not the writer XD XD. I bet he got the headaches from Mello, so when he left , Matt didn't care anymore or something...I don't know i'm just trying to make things more complicated.

Anyway, loved it all. So realistic. FAVE!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
D:

-gaspeth- Aw! Poor Mattie!
incarnadine.roses chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow.

I really liked how your portrayed the bond between the two.

Your expression of Matt's situation is great, and Mello's concern was amazing.

This is definately one of my favorite pieces from you. The way you wrote this was spectacular and the story was put together beautifully. This kept a certain mood from beginning to end, but sent different emotions flying.

This one-shot is realistic and an awesome 'Short But Sweet' read.

I loved it. )