Reviews for Fade to Gray
Bettyboo2008 chapter 1 . 3/17
I really wish there was a sequel to this. This story is amazing!
deviantgirl17 chapter 1 . 2/8
ugh please continue with this story! the many times I have read it i keep wanting and wishing for it to keep going.
Key chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Wish you'd write more Itachi/Sakura fics. This one was perfect. I keep rereading it.
Cielito chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
OMG
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I love your story! I really wish there was more. The end leaves you wanting more, like what happens with the baby!?
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I've decided I'm just going to pretend this fic ended where he knocks her out. Yup. No one dies. Nope. Nobody.
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Oh wow a sequel is decently needed! But I could say how could Tsunade tell she was pregnant? I am sure it takes more time for the body show the signs of pregnancy?...
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This was so beautiful, but I feel like you left us all hanging :( really wanting a epilogue to conclude this piece but understand that you probably won't since this review since you've stopped using this site.
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Awesome as always! And this time I like having the rest left to my imagination... Changing with my mood and satisfying alllll my selfish desires!
anko witanshi chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
OMG I loved it please make a second one! Great work :3
Eli chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I'm loving this! also, "gray seldom separates into black and white so neatly" is the most powerful phrase I've read in a very long time... and I'm a poetry major... so thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Noooooooo ;-;
river of the sand chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sequel?
oOtsmOo chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was beyond ending too you are just an amazing writer gosh ;w;