Reviews for Fade to Gray
Temkin Beck chapter 1 . 3/15
Sequeeeeeeel!
CherryXWeasel-chan chapter 1 . 3/10
«» maybe you could make a sequel when itachi is revived during the Edo tensei
Omg I liked this but you just left so many unanswered questions that I hate this Fic now.
What happened to Sasuke?
Itachi?
The Baby?
Sakura?
Whats happening with everyone else?
Wheres the Nutella? Jk.
But Srsly.
Damn Shame.
young kagome chapter 1 . 2/11
Yikes. What a cliffy you left. Not explaining anything. Ah well you did an alright job.
choco-chan chapter 1 . 2/1
sob, how could it happen?! Itachi no baka!
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
What?! Noooooooooooo! What the hell happened next? Is Itachi alive? What will happen to the baby? Will Sakura run away from the village too? Damn . Is there a sequel?
Uzumaki Akira chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Loved your story! :D You're an amazing author! ;)
Nyght elf chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I wish there could be a sequel or another chapter... please? if you need help with anything I am eager to give you a hand. I like your writing!
Ninyu chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I loved this story so much ! Great job ! I'm just a little dissapointed by the end because we don't know if itachi is still alive, so i guess it's like the real story ( so he's dead T.T ). But, whatever, I had a good time reading that fic ! :3 thanks a lot ! And escuse my english because i'm french so it may not be perfect but i really wanted to share my thoughts :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
You are an awesome writer! And i'll really love it if you can write a long multichaptered story for this one. You can always count on my support. Thank You once again.:-)
WRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
silveroaks chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
wow... just wow.
sasusaku3623649 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Please continue this !
Infinite Nosferatu chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Amazing fic (not just for the lemon parts either). Just a few little questions though, coz I'm a little confused about something. Did Sasuke kill Itachi and is there gonna be a sequel? BTW, I'm gonna follow you too :D
Mentra chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great story, though I became really sad at the end! :( It would really fit with a seuquel, too! :D Really good vocabulary. :)