Reviews for Fade to Gray
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/31
I love your story! I really wish there was more. The end leaves you wanting more, like what happens with the baby!?
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I've decided I'm just going to pretend this fic ended where he knocks her out. Yup. No one dies. Nope. Nobody.
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Oh wow a sequel is decently needed! But I could say how could Tsunade tell she was pregnant? I am sure it takes more time for the body show the signs of pregnancy?...
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This was so beautiful, but I feel like you left us all hanging :( really wanting a epilogue to conclude this piece but understand that you probably won't since this review since you've stopped using this site.
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Awesome as always! And this time I like having the rest left to my imagination... Changing with my mood and satisfying alllll my selfish desires!
anko witanshi chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
OMG I loved it please make a second one! Great work :3
Eli chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I'm loving this! also, "gray seldom separates into black and white so neatly" is the most powerful phrase I've read in a very long time... and I'm a poetry major... so thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Noooooooo ;-;
river of the sand chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Sequel?
oOtsmOo chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was beyond ending too you are just an amazing writer gosh ;w;
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is.. so damn sad!
Temkin Beck chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Sequeeeeeeel!
CherryXWeasel-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
«» maybe you could make a sequel when itachi is revived during the Edo tensei
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Omg I liked this but you just left so many unanswered questions that I hate this Fic now.
What happened to Sasuke?
Itachi?
The Baby?
Sakura?
Whats happening with everyone else?
Wheres the Nutella? Jk.