Reviews for Fruition
away4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i hope she has a baby!
Number27 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aw, quite sad and cute at the same time.
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That's so cute! I loved it.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Great story! I'd love for you to write a sequel or something...I hope that she manages to carry this pregnancy to term!
jdee-mysteries chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
That is the BEST pregnancy story I have ever read. Lots of love/angst in there. You write this as though you've been through it yourself; this is undeniably believable.
NLaddict chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
oh wow, thats so emotional, i love it, great story. please i hope this is not the end of it. i really want to know what happens.
Thanfiction chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is beautifully, sensitively handled, with no easy answers...which I like. It neither gives itself over to maudlin angst, nor sugar-coats the difficulties that infertility can place on a couple. I adore that someone else has caught on that Neville's horticultural proclivities could be sexy. Georgia O'Keefe, anyone? And I like that there isn't just an easy magical answer. I was at first inclined to ask if this one finally worked out, and they ever have or adopt kids in your universe, but you know, I think I like it better where you left it. Life doesn't answer everything, and good art imitates and elevates life, both of which I think you've done here.
chocoluvr chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Good story about a couple dealing with fertility issues. It doesn't seem that Neville has completly given up on having kids of his own, they aren't looking into adoption or muggle fertility techniques yet. Maybe this pregancy will go into full term. One upside to Neville teaching is that he'll have a more predictable schedule where he could spend more time with her and any kids that they might have. Plus if she's pregnant over the summer, he could help her out so that she could work less.
LauraWalden chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh, this is lovely! Nice work! You really captured how people with multiple miscarriages feel!
breeutiful chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
It's really cute, actually.