Reviews for Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: RES
DanielScottFenton22 chapter 40 . 3/13/2010
In my honest opinion, this is the BEST Persona 3 fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Personally, I think that the game should have ended EXACTLY like this fic did. I can definately see this as the game's actual ending, even though I know it will probably never happen, it can't hurt to dream.

I've got to say, you've taken an already exelent game and the plot to go with it, and truly made it your own, and if I may be so bold, did a DAMN good job on it.

"Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: RES" is the type of stories that I thoroughly enjoy reading. Thank You VERY Much!

An eternally greatful reader,

~DanielScottFenton22
James Birdsong chapter 40 . 9/20/2009
Holy macaroni that was cool
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 40 . 9/28/2008
Wow... I'm stunned, I really am. Perfect score (although I wish Minato would have gotten their sooner...) great great story. I'll read the sequel(s) eventually, but for now, this is by far the best Persona 3 fanfic I've read on the website... Good job.
Ominae chapter 40 . 8/6/2008
Quite interesting that you did something like this, despite my initial thoughts that seemed... well, not in favor of it.

Haven't read about a paramilitary strike force like that so far, aside from my Martin Mystery stories though.

Have you tried your hand on Raido Kuzunoha yet? Well, reason I'm asking is... let's just say that I tried my hand on doing a fic based on it.
Kloeth chapter 40 . 7/31/2008
Dude, this fanfic's one of those greatest fics I've read. I'm dying to read the sequel -waves hands- and I'm currently re reading this one after I finished the seventh chapter of Carpe Diem. -Throws confetti-

My country was mentioned at the last chapter O.o;; That gave the monitor a weird look xD
SorasKey chapter 40 . 7/23/2008
awesome story. :)

~SorasKey
PreseatheKitsune chapter 40 . 7/23/2008
Ok, it's not often that I log in to review for a story. I loved how well this story was put together. It was very interesting and very creative, but one thing has been bugging me for the last... at least 10 -15ish chapters... Mitsuru's dad is Takeharu...

Other than that, I still loved the story. A few minor errors but nothing major. Keep up the good work.
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I finished reading your story, and must say that it is quite possibly the best Persona 3 fanfiction I've seen so far. Pretty nice plot. I especially liked the beginning where the SEES had to deal with being called a terrorist organization.

However, there's one thing I didn't really understand. How does the rest of the world know (some of) what happened? I can't see how else the would have cleared the SEES's name.

Perhaps before a sequel you could write a few oneshots featuring the events you mentioned in the epilogue in detail? Things like the various weddings metioned, Junpei dealing with being a daddy, exactly how Minato and Yukari managed to disappear, Yukari's dad dealing with the fact his daughter has grown and has a boyfriend, etc, etc. Pretty please?
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 40 . 7/23/2008
Very good, very good! I was actually wondering what happened to that sixth light, but somehow I didn't expect it to be Takeba!

I actually have this folder of stories on my favorites list, marked "Masterpieces"- it's where I put the best stories I've ever read. There are only six or so in there at the moment.

Now there's seven.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 40 . 7/23/2008
Oh wow. Perfect end to a perfect story. It's just really, really good. I swear this is the most coolest fanfic. Daahh, I just don't know what to say.
GoldMotel chapter 38 . 7/20/2008
i love this story, but i'm ocnfused. did chidori die again? because she wasn't mentioned fighting her shadow self. just wanted to know.
Crimson Wolf Tokami chapter 37 . 7/17/2008
Holy crap I'm gonna die. This story is the most AWESOME fanfic I have ever seen. Great job with the layout of the story, and, you're even good with battle scenes! It's even got it's goddamn funny times, I love it.
heat3000 chapter 37 . 7/15/2008
Once again thanks to everyone who's been reading the fic and has gotten up to the final chapters (it's a bit of a heavy read, I'll admit)

Darkforce, it does get overly complicated, doesn't it? But there's a reason for that: I wanted to blend Persona 3 into a sort of Metal Gear Solid-type fanfiction (thus the not-so-epic battles throughout the story) and also touch on a bit of philosophy while doing so (in order to keep in line with the SMT name)

The End is nigh...literally! For everyone who's been reading, I thank you. And if you've reviewed, double-thanks!
Twotwentytwo chapter 37 . 7/15/2008
It's kind of sweet that Minato's deepest desire is, essentially, to have a family. Of course, that desire is also knee-deep in the fact that he's a teenage male, which equals serious and strangely-appropriate comedy.

While this story gets more and more insanely convoluted as time goes on, I'm still strangely enjoying it and am looking forward to it's conclusion. Ride on!
SorasKey chapter 35 . 7/9/2008
ah! please update soon! this is really good. and i do hope minato gets to stay with yukari. i like happy endings. :)

~SorasKey