Reviews for Scale
e-l chapter 9 . 1/22
Seriously, one of the best narusasu fan fiction out there! such a great idea *-* Sadly i noticed that you haven't updated the story for 7 years now :( very sad cuz i would have liked to know how it ended
Hananoai chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Please update soon!
hineninja11 chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
This is really interesting. Please don't stop. It's so hard to find decent plotty fic, this fandom is so full of crap...it's a breath of fresh air when you find something engaging.
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
...Wow. You've left me totally flabbergasted. I have no idea what to say, other than this was really awesome. I never would have guessed the deal was for Naruto to provide antibodies.

OMG, Sasuke sparring with Ami! That's too cute, in a very creepy way! I'm slightly arachnophobic. LOL I can't wait for Sai to realize he's in love with Naruto. Or for Naruto, the homophobe, to realize he's in love with Sasuke! XD And Sasuke's and Sai's reactions to The Book were amazing. LMAO

Now, for the most important part...Why hasn't this been updated! It's been so long! I even went back to reread it because I couldn't remember what it was about after 9 months! I love this story so much! It'd be a shame for it to go unfinished. So, I really hope you update it soon!

Well, keep up the good work!

Ja ne!

~MikoAmaya
Sandsibscrazy chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Wow, ever since I read the first paragraph of this story I loved it. It's caught my attention and it's so well written! What's better is that everyone is in character and given the circumstance it's still so realistic. Please update soon! I'll be interested to see what happens next! Excellent and beautiful story! Oh yea I love Ami! XD
IceK7-1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
Wow, I thought this story had been abandoned. I'm glad that you're continuing! It's hard not to like this, even if you're not into yaoi. I want to know why Sasuke is so damn tiny! LOL
xenawp532 chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
I really love this story and I can't wait until the next chapter to come out.
BadButt94 chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
lol lmao this has become my favorite ff, but i think the spider stole the show
Boo I scare you chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Holly hot damn...I don't think there's more words to describe how GREAT chapter 9 was. Originally I wasn't going to review but after a chapter like that how can you not? :) I just started readIng this story a day ago so that's why I haven't reviewed . but if a chapter is esspecialy amazing then I find myself reviewing, no matter how much homework is due tomorrow :)
Dragon77 chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
mikoamaya-hikari chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
Wow, that chapter was just...awesome! Really, really AWESOME!

I must admit, I'm curious if 'Deep Love' is a real...you-know-what book. (You never know, there may be others like me who actually read other people's reviews and, like you said, I'd rather not spoil the surprise if they don't know!)

And this deal! I can't wait to find out what all it entails! So, with that in mind, I'm going to stop reviewing this chapter and continue reading!

Hurry, hurry! Please update ASAP!

Keep up the great work!

Ja ne!

~MikoAmaya
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
This story is so good that I'm still checking for an update even though it has been ages since you have posted something new. Please update. :)
naruss chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
wow, I've never had that much fun with ooc sasuke before. It was so awesome and omg! I always wanted to write a story like this. You nearly used all of my... um.. let's say kinks XD I was so happy that I found this story. I wish you could continue..

Thanks for writing it :3
niceladysakura chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
i really like the story!

please update soon..

and what is the deal naruto is dealing with trunade i hope he will be fine...

and sasuke look cute on being so small..*grins*

please please update soon