Reviews for Wishes
FantasyFangirl13 chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
Keep this going! I usually don't like this kinda stuff, and yeah she is kinda young, but this HAS to continue!
Pinkpoodle8 chapter 17 . 1/16/2015
That's it? No, please don't leave me on this cliffhanger! It's been almost 4 years, but please update soon! It's so amazing!
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
ahhhh please update soon even though it's been like three years maybe XD but pretty please?

It's really good :D totally ship Amanda/Norm :3
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Awww! Poor girl! I hate girls like the one at the park :(
I hope Norm dose something nice.
Sierra color chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
OMFG . YOU HAVE TO LIKE UPDATE THIS REALLY SOON ! I usually don't read stories like this , but like this sounded interesting! And guess what?! I was right! It's like awesome! And please update ! REALLY SOON.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Darn. Deadfic.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Nitpick: Lost for words, not wards.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Oh, b*tches gonna get burned...

Yeah, I hate bullies. Sue me.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nitpick: In this context, it's "straight" with a "gh", not "strait."
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
There's just something about sweet little lost-puppy-type people that makes anyone with the least bit of a conscience get worried sick.
Revan 3 chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
So far it has a very gripping storyline with lovable characters. I really can't wait to see how it plays out. I hope Norm does the right thing...

Really a good story though. I must marvel at the stunning use of story elements that you have a fantastic (and artistic) grasp on.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Wow. Just found this on TVtropes. Very good story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
AnimationNut chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
This is amazing! I love Norm! Amanda is someone I can totally relate too. Keep it up! :)
thraxbaby chapter 17 . 3/5/2011
Ooooh! Very interesting! Can't wait to read more! :)
1337kitsune chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
WOO! I thought this story would never be updated again... Can't wait to see what happens to the relationship next heh!