Reviews for Wishes
iCraft chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
Oh, AWESOME story! Can't wait till you update! Make it soon! Lol. I really like your OC. She's got personality and she seems like a good character. Keep it up! :)
MorbidWerewolf chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
Update plz? c:
HockeyFreak chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Yay! A post! *does a dance*

Poor Norm. The inner conflict just rolls off him in waves. ;)
Ie-maru chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Nice!
MorbidWerewolf chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Please update! This story's awsome! :)
HockeyFreak chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Once again (and yes, I'm probably going to comment on all your stories) great job! I have to deal with jerks like those girls all the time, and I had a good time imagining Norm anialating the lot of them.

Update soon!
Ie-maru chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
And so it is revealed why she couldn't stand him calling her master!

Those girls got it bad! -

Of course, it would've been good if he made them unbelievably ugly - that's sort of what I thought it might've been.

I hope for another update! I'm liking this story!
Mystic Girl567 chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
Glad to see Yasmin and her cronies got what they deserved. Plus that Norm made her last two wishes come true. He gave her exactly what she deserved and cleared the world of a few dorks, losers and jerks. (Yasmin being all three)
Ie-maru chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Wow, I really like this story. I hope Norm gets those...-things- back. Revenge. Bwahahahahahaha! May it be served hot or cold, it'll be good either way!

Please update soon.
N. M. Wixted chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
How is it this amazing story has no reviews? Jeez, some people just don't know talent when they see it. This is a great story. You're keeping everyone in character and your character isn't a horrible Mary Sue. Best Norm I've seen on this whole site. Not to mention you write in proper English. Always good to see. I applaud you, my dear.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9