Reviews for Infernal
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ugh, she just /had/ to be into kinky stuff :/ I'm so relieved he was able to get out...
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ooh, so strange and creepy! You do a great job with Kala-Ansa and her...twisted-ness.

...And it's weird because she kind of reminds me of another character (besides Frollo XD), and I can't think of who it might be. That's gonna really bug me now, LOL.
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Yikes! Creepy... I really hate Kala-Ansa... _; She kinda freaks me out. Seems like she so wants to rape him...
Kazaam chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was really intense! And man, I think Kala-Ansa just got more obsessed and crazy after she died. XD;

I really liked the battle of wills between Seph and Kala-Ansa. And the voice intervening at the end sure was a surprise! And yay for Seph realizing that he's been doing something right!

Wow. Thinking the whole thing was a dream, and then finding the ash and burnt robe would be such a shock! I'll bet Seph's wondering what to make of that.
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Your work never stops amazing me. This was so good! The detail was completly amazing! I loved every bit of it. Nice work!
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
ooh... the plot thickens... ;)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Yikes, what a dream! ...Or was it a dream? Either way, poor Seph!

Kala-Ansa rivals Portman in her dark scariness! I'm glad Seph got away!

And I adored the line "at this point in his life he must be doing something good." That was very poignant!