Reviews for The pain he's caused
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
If only it happened soon in the anime series lol! Good story:)
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That ended really sweet! I am pleased.
506thpir chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This story is...wow. It's amazing. It literally brought tears to my eyes. This is definetly one of my new favorite Inuyasha stories. I'd say great work, but "great" isn't a strong enough word.
DarkAngelGrl22567 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love this story! I know you're probably thinking, 'She's crazy!' because of the whole angst in it and stuff, but the ending was amazing! I love how you added in a little Miroku/Sango in there. You truly are a genius!
Its a secret to everybody chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Buhu, you made me cry :')
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i dont know if i should be sad or happy... its a really good story though, its just my brain and feelings that are to slow for it and the last part about miroku and sango are just hilarious
Cherrynuts chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wow what a cute story although sad at the beginning ;) I really like it, great work :D Keep the good work coming .
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Loved the story and i loved how it progressed. Good Job i loved it! Expecially the sad parts
Roni Rapture chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was great.

was it just a oneshot? b/c it'd be awesome if it went on as a story.

you managed to make their confession believable even on InuYasha's part. some pple make him too mushyy and out of character. like in other stories when he would confess his un-dieing love for kagome i'd always like 'he wouldn't say that in real life!' so STELLAR job!
AirikotheAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
AW! I love it! Especially when Kagome was pretending to be Inuyasha. Great story!
Miko in training chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that was really good... great job! :D