Reviews for 30 Days After
Absolutely fantastic. Captures the spirit, atmosphere and personality of everyone in the Film am eager to read more of it :)
The country is called britain not england
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Bravo !
bashpr0mpt chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
An Infected, the cliche of all zombie horror; infected is not a noun. Usually low brow zombie horror is noted for their 'our zombies are different' trope which includes a catchy wanky name, I've seen Infected used often, Heathen, Undead, Victim, et cetera. Never use a dorky noun to define the undea. 28DL is about a virus, so yes, infected applies well, never capitalized, never 'an Infected', an infected person. He was now infected. Etc.
Joe-Kerr001 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Good... but please stop saying "African goddess"
Rebecca chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Wow.. i meen HOLY-MOLY.. that's a good story! The characters, your style of writing etc. is just my taste! I've been looking for a story like this where it's not ridicolous 'Rambo-OC's' kicking infected butt all the time! The language is great, and you can easily see that it's made for british speaking characters! Nice!
angelvan105 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
wow what a story it was.. so much risk and damage but evenfully they are save! i really felt in to your story very powering! still rather emotional sad they goes through also how Selena died.. must be heart broken by jim.. hmm i wonder is Lucia is really pregnant i wonder! will keep it up! i can wait for next chapter come! great job!
ave-caesar chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
Great story so far! It's dad to see that you haven't updated in over a year but atleast I can live with the te endng of this chapter, it is on the cheerier note in comparisson with the rest of the story. Thanks for a disturbing but awesome read!

Jazz
Ms. Unlucky chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
so far so good! ;D
StanziWood chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
This story is fantastic, you've had me on the edge of my seat since Chapter 1.

Please update soon!
Richard chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Great story..awesome ending!

Good job man. Was a GREAT read.
El Cuero chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
There is no doubt in my mind that this story is a greater work than the film it is based on. Terrific. However I do agree that African goddess, although a wonderful use of words, was slightly overused.
Maerik chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
Pretty good story from what I have read so far, but one thing is bothering me. Your repeated use of african goddess is annoying. The first time was cool, but over and over again is not so cool. Try thinking up something else to describe Selena.
littlegreenfriend chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
THIS IS WONDERFUL STORY AND VERY WELL WRITTEN. BUT OH MAN VERY DARK. SO SAD HOW SHE DIED. IF SHE HAD JUST HELD OUT FOR ONE MORE NIGHT. GOT TO SAY THEY WERE REALLY BAD SOLDIERS THAT THEY STRUGGLED TO KEEP 3 SMALL WOMEN CONTAINED AND CONTROLLED.

BTW: YOU ARE IN A OBSCURE MOVIE SECTION - NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THIS FILM (BUT I LOVE THIS FILM SO WAS WAS THRILLED TO READ YOUR STORY. I TOO WONDERED IN THE FILM WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY DIDNT GET AWAY)

YOU SHOULD DO A SIMILAR STORY IN A MORE POPULAR SECTION AND YOU WOULD HAVE HUNDRED OF REVIEWS FOR A STORY OF THIS CALIBRE WITH SUCH A STRONG THEME. TRY ALSO
Awe chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
I am in Awe

I can so see this happenning - if ever civilisation did come apart. This is a very dark and angsty tale - but you have done a wonderful job.

Would love to see this developed further (maybe in another tale :-) - I think the men would have actively started looking for women to add to their mini society. And would be interested how that would come about almsot chase/capture society - or abducted brides.

Its sick - but I found Chapter 9 - very thrilling - though sorry one of them died. But the scene where they hold them down to try and save them was so intense.

Thank you and hope you carry on writing some more tales now this has finished - as you are a very talented writer.