Reviews for free fall
agent-to-the-rescue chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow, this was amazing! Good job!
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
how sad. poor sora. Cuddles.
Sorasgirl333 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
dang! That was freaking good. Very deep and angsty
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I am quite sure if we ever, ever have children that they will be made of win and awesome. I am quite sure of this.

For it will be your awesome genes that they will inherit and, sadly, my family's knack of being clever addicts. BUT THEY WILL OVER COME, MY DARLING. THEY WILL OVERCOME.

And you know why? Because you made Demyx, a character so often plaid as an idiot, an angsty, emotional, *human* a-and now Sora. Sweet, naive, annoyingly optimistic Sora. BB, WHEN DOES THE AWESOMNESS END?

A-and, oh God, you do make some of the best fanfiction and I just love you, your style of wrting and...well, you. Because that can not be said enough.

- Pixie
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is beautiful! Dark, but beautiful. A very interesting theme. Ironically, I was dead on my feet, having gotten about 2 1/2 hours of sleep when I read this. When I finished this, all I could think about was how much I hate my occasional insomnia. Sleeping for a year-that sounds heavenly. It's just getting to sleep that's the hard part.
lauren lachrymose chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
OMG ANGSTY SORA. I THINK I LOVE YOU.

Roxas is such a bitch.

I don't even LIKE this pairing, but god damn, you made me love it during this piece. I'm a sucker for angst anyway. xD
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
SORA. SORA SORA SORA SORA SORA-

OMG. Yes. I TOTALLY MISSED SORA, TOO! And I LOVED this. Oh my goodness, it was so sad and sweet and Roxas was such a JACKASS! But, like, the good kind of jackass. Because he was awesome. And cold. And Roxas-like. And I felt so sad for Sora that I wanted to hug him. AND KAIORA HINTS! AH! You make me want to write a Kaiora, like, REALLY badly. Really, REALLY badly. Because you're just that epic. And this was amazing.

For seriously. I loved this. It's so original and amazing and I love that Roxas is the one in control, even though it's Sora's body. The whole distiction between Sora thinking but Roxas talking was really cool - ANDAND! When Sora smacked Roxas, but the blood was running down Blondie's face? SO COOL! It was totally righteous. Oh my goodness.

You own. Yes. I love you SO much. I've run out of words, but still. Lovelovelove. Awesome job.

[[Suki]]