Reviews for Angustia Del Amante
ladytornado1880 chapter 15 . 7/9
wow I re-read it a few times now and it really made me swallow but I read it in one piece not wanting to stop. I was moved with the speech of her father about love and if Victoria jumped, Diego's heart would jump with her. a beautiful lesson that love don't stop with the dead of a loved one. this story will stay a favorite
arty60 chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
I read this story and never reviewed it. Just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. Liked that it was more about Diego and Victoria instead of just Zorro. Love all of your New World Zorro fanfiction.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Basically a newbie to Zorro fan fiction. Enjoyed this opening chapter. My feeling is that Victoria knows that Diego is Zorro, and is trying to push him into courting her as Diego. Of course it will not be easy, and this may go in different directions for a while.
QueenNaberrie chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
Oh BRAVO! You had me worried for awhile, but I had a sneaking suspicion that Maria wasn't who everyone thought she was. I just realize she was that loco or such a huge nut case. YIKES! I loved the part where the Alcalde was outside in the rain, looking miserable, while waiting for Zorro to show up at Diego and Victoria's wedding. LOL! Little did he know... ;) And I loved all the fluff at the end when Diego was talking to their new baby on the way and how much in love Diego and Victoria show each other. Awww.

Thank you for writing this intensely beautiful story.
ChristinaW66 chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. You are a very talented writer.
lilKCsunshine chapter 15 . 5/22/2010
I just wanted to let you know that this is perhaps one of my favorite stories. You have a true talent as a writer and I hope you continue. )
konarciq chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
And another excellent Zorro story from your hand. I felt so, so sorry for both Diego and Victoria... Especially Diego when he comes home again after the night in the tavern, facing an angry father as well...
zeilfanaat chapter 15 . 6/9/2004
I noticed it's been a while since you posted this story, but I've only recently discovered it. I still want to say, I think it's a wonderful story!
evilspoofauthor2Cassi not signed in cuz I'm lazy chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Read this yesterday, but couldn't stay online long enough to leave a review. This is good! You have definitely gotta post more Zorro fics! There really aren't enough off this series!
Windsforce chapter 15 . 9/12/2002
That had to be one of the most beautiful things I have read in my life. I've recently become a Zorro fan, and although I have heard of this kind of plot before, the story was so well written and had so much love and care put into it that I did not care. It's one of the sweetest stories I have ever read, and while we didn't see much of Zorro in this fic, we saw much of Diego. In my opinion, you captured Don Diego De La Vega perfectly, and I hope that when I write my first Zorro fanfiction, it will come out just as well as this one. Me gusta mucho, Senorita!
Cecilia Carlton chapter 15 . 8/2/2002
Oh, well done! I really liked the echoing of the first lines of the story in the last. A few grammatical and spelling errors, as well as using the wrong word for a thing (i.e.: "padlock" instead of "paddock" in chapter 12), but overall a fantastic story. Well done!
Cecilia Carlton chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
::Gapes:: O.O ...
Amythest chapter 15 . 5/19/2002
Aw! I loved it! You are such a talented writer I can't wait to read more of your work! :)
Paige Gareth chapter 15 . 3/17/2002
Oh My Gosh, this was one of the best Zorro stories I have ever read. I think you are definitely the most talented writer on this page, after some of the absolute garbage I have already seen on this page I can tell you I would know.

~Beldaran
artemis chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Hey! When are you gonna write some more stories? You have a really nice writing style and a creative imagination. Besides that, Zorro fanfic is hard to come by.