Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pendant of Slytherin
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 7/8
I dont like where this is going so im going to quit.
MagicGirl11 chapter 19 . 7/3
FUNNY!
anand891996 chapter 51 . 7/2
you
anand891996 chapter 51 . 7/2
you
Im Not Itachi chapter 4 . 6/6
My god... you made him an overly emotional teenager with enough stupidity to try out the dark arts and put on random pieces of jewelry he knows is enchanted and possibly cursed. I think I'm done here.
JamesEvans101 chapter 21 . 4/17
Um why the fuck is Harry acting like such a boy. I mean he is kinda just letting fumbledork guilt trip and then walk all over his ass. And please tell me he isn't that stupid that he doesn't see the whole Pandora/tonks bullshit I mean come on I figured that out as soon as he saw tonks on the map let alone the fact that transfer students don't happen at hog warts. I mean Jesus he's either really dumb or your making him ignorant for story purposes neither of which are appropriate I hope to god Harry becomes more independent and I mean independent not this whole BS teenage angst I'll sneak out and get drunk type thing you are doing now.
Rootbeerman chapter 77 . 4/2
Loved the story and I can see you left a lot incade you do a sequel and I really hope you do but as of now my hopes arent too high on that but I liked the story regardless of the unappealing ending. Hope your well and nothing is wrong. Best of wishes, -Root
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
Oh dear, what if snape finds out about it? Muahaha then he can wish he had acces and Harry can refuse to let him enter!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
Oh and while we're at it, he should harvest the basilisk (some shit about right of conquest as an excuse) and then rub it under snapes nose!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Hmpf should have given snape the slip and gone to gringotts to get things sorted. Then he could have left Dumbledore and hogwarts!
PaC chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
george17 chapter 1 . Jun 7, 2010
This has to be the most unbelievable start to a fic I've read. I mean seriously, who wants to read something where the main character is as big...

Beezlebubbles chapter 1 . Dec 20, 2009
You know whats funny ? I dont have pit for Harry, I'm angry. Bloody hell, that guy is a WIZARD, a 16 old wizard and is scared shitless from two whales...

jabarber69 chapter 1 . Aug 17, 2008
Hey I've just started reading your story...and so far I like it...but I guess at the moment I got a burr up my ass or something...I actually think it has more to do w

Beezlebubbles chapter 2 . Dec 20, 2009
Why he didnt just transfigured his clothes ? It would be much better...Or asked for a spare uniform from someone of his dormitory. A

Quadruple ditto, faced QuirrelMort at 11, basilisk at12, dementor horde at 13, Voldy and many deatheaters at 14, but is a punching bag for Vernon and Dudley.
At least JKR'swimp Harry "blew up" and so did Marge.

I saw one review sort of hinting at what I've done a few times, posting to the first chapter, to advise readers who MIGHT read early chapter reviews, that the fic gets a lot better later and to read at least to chapter #X

Maybe this fic gets better Decent grammar, diction. Lots minor stuff, small baby snake but eating mice then wrapping around Harry's waist isn't a baby. Few nice parts, the wand snapping, going to see for himself, for use or knowing your enemy, the dark arts.

Too many flips though, for example: Harry blows up Dumbles office, then soon is defending "good Dumbles" to the snake.

I'll read a few more chapters, but I'm breaking my rule, AGAIN. A lot of newer fics do like this not new fic, an older teen Harry wimpy punching bag in Durskaban. Really, WHY, WTF? If you want the shit beat out of him, have Harry sucker punched or ambushed, not being a submissive slave in some BDSM sub slave Harry role. My rule this year, was BAIL, LEAVE, QUIT a fic with a teen Harry, especially later teens, being a punching bag wimp and human house elf slave, in Durskaban. Amateur authors seem to think it's more impressive to WIMP-afy weak shit Harry, so the grow a pair Harry is more impressive ... maybe, dunno, it's just TOO fucking common of fics doing this, random or maybe a bad trend I've seen a LOT more of, or just happen to hit upon more the past 2 years.

No trunk when shopping, Shape has the money when Harry buys books. The raggedy clothes were, just props for a a more pitiful Harry. Why didn't the staff just strip him naked, dump ashes on his head, put his tackel in ice water and have him parade around so he's even MORE embarrassed with cold shrunk little naughty bits, and wearing ashes, being pathetic. It's "setting the mood" with BIG FAIL plot gag to try to amplify emotions,but not when it makes Harry so pathetic. Snape flips from SEEING Harry is NOT spoiled rich brat James at #4, yet relishes in parading Harry for ridicule, flips right back to the canon SOB asshole Snape is.

But from reviews, seems Snape maybe later is some mentor shit "good Snape" If this fic does "get better", you really should use any "better talent" you developed writing such a long ass story, to EDIT the shit out of the first chapters. For one thing, if it does get "better", thousands who read it will run away from this fic by two chapters if not by the first chapter, not reading further. An edit should this story "get better" could up your favs and follows A LOT.
Marj123 chapter 77 . 11/8/2015
Excellent story. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
Yessss! I love it when Harry puts Hermione in her place! :D
LoverGurrl411 chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
Bravo! That ending had me clapping! Like, actually, physically clapping and cheering Harry on. Frankly, that set-down was a long time coming. Especially, the whole, "you're a mudblood and you're dirt poor, but i don't hold it against you" bit. Truly inspired and right on the money! It was about time Harry stood up for himself!
Marj123 chapter 25 . 11/7/2015