Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pendant of Slytherin
You remember that earlier feeling I had of wanting to abandon the fic? I believe it is fast returning. Is Harry gonna turn into a slightly less pathetic version of Naruto, with him so quick to forgive and forget and being so obsessed with Draco's friendship and acceptance?
Okay, I think you deserve me mentioning that I'm still here though it's progressing too slow for my taste.

On the "Pandora" thing, I don't think anybody in the world or in JK Rowling's world is that stupid blind and clueless, you're only continuing it just to annoy your readers which is something I admit to being whenever she come up.
I'm like really really struggling not to outright abandon this fic, one more chapter and we'll see
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 1/23
As to having a decent friend who would understand? Too bad Malfoy is SUCH a git, he may have been good for something, otherwise.
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 1/23
I guess Snape couldn't be decent if someone paid him, huh?
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/23
Great story! But what IS the story with the pendant now? I just hope it doesn't make Harry evil!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 1/23
Draco needs his fucking ARSE kicked, along with Snape!
sianycat chapter 77 . 1/14
I loved this story I couldn't stop reading
sucinquee chapter 77 . 1/9
Absolutely loved this.
Worth reading again!
Still speachless here.
Thank you.
Thy twin chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Butt fuckimg fucking thy twin joshie
MissNikita chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
It always saddens me when a smart girl behaves so stupid, I hope Harry never gives in and gives a grand old F U to Dumbles
MissNikita chapter 16 . 10/27/2016
Really with Dumbles and his supposed friends ine doesnt need enemies, I am disgusted with them
MissNikita chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
Really... Bunch of hypocrites, they are keeping Tonks a secret but harrass Harry for his secrecy.

Never understood why they thought they have the right to know everything just because of friendship.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
this chapter is so badly put together
Cztelnik chapter 77 . 10/2/2016
I know it is older but is a good story. I really enjoyed it.
2,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »