Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pendant of Slytherin
noodledoodledandy chapter 77 . 9/11
Really loved this story. Typically I read romance and I was a bit skeptical when I read it but I really loved it. I can't wait for a sequel. I love the Harry and Draco bromine going on.
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 5 . 8/27
Harry is too whiny and too big of a wimpy bitch for me to enjoy this story anymore, I can't deal with the story anymore...
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 3 . 8/27
God damn Harry sounds like a little whiny bitch... But I'm going to keep reading because I enjoy the book so far...
GoldenEel chapter 77 . 8/24
This story although it could've have been written better, I found it really good. So good that I started it one day and finished it the same day. I do however wish that including an epilogue, or went on to make the sequel mentioned at the end. But other than that I feel as thought this was a very original story, and that's coming from a person who has trouble finding something to read in this sight because of how many I have read. I really hope you don't listen to the hate you have revived from this piece because it is truly quite good.

Yours sincerely
Geel
Hank chapter 77 . 5/29
Just wanted to let you know that I found your fic on Ultimate Harry Potter Fanfiction and really enjoyed it. Your writing at first was a little bit rough, but by the time you reached the end of your story you achieved a fantastic style. I really like how you brought Harry, Draco and Snape together in the oddest of trios! It was brilliant. The chemistry between Harry and Draco and Harry and Snape was fantastic. I'm looking forward to a sequel!
777MAR777 chapter 1 . 5/4
What the fuck did I just read? You basically took canon Harry and made him even more of a spineless whimp. Who the hell would want to read this crap?
you fucking suck
You remember that earlier feeling I had of wanting to abandon the fic? I believe it is fast returning. Is Harry gonna turn into a slightly less pathetic version of Naruto, with him so quick to forgive and forget and being so obsessed with Draco's friendship and acceptance?
Okay, I think you deserve me mentioning that I'm still here though it's progressing too slow for my taste.

On the "Pandora" thing, I don't think anybody in the world or in JK Rowling's world is that stupid blind and clueless, you're only continuing it just to annoy your readers which is something I admit to being whenever she come up.
I'm like really really struggling not to outright abandon this fic, one more chapter and we'll see
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 1/23
As to having a decent friend who would understand? Too bad Malfoy is SUCH a git, he may have been good for something, otherwise.
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 1/23
I guess Snape couldn't be decent if someone paid him, huh?
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/23
Great story! But what IS the story with the pendant now? I just hope it doesn't make Harry evil!
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 1/23
Draco needs his fucking ARSE kicked, along with Snape!
sianycat chapter 77 . 1/14
I loved this story I couldn't stop reading
2,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »