Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pendant of Slytherin
FluffyDwagy chapter 3 . 4/14
the Harry in this fic is a wimp and is submissive, don't read
kaiokenkaizer chapter 1 . 2/18
So Harry just let Vernon burn all his things? Including his wand? Lol, must have forgotten that he had magic.
Good Day
DANXS-SLAYER chapter 1 . 1/19
OKAY i am finnaly done God 77 FUCKING PAGES I HAD TO READ BEFORE I COULD REVIEW but anyway it was a entertaining story I liked it all except for a few minor things one harry is to much if a pussy boy two typos were like in every sentence (I hardly noticed thou) and 3 I would of preferred a darry but ANYWAY next time i read your story and get into it I'm checking THE FUCKING CHAPTER NUMBER
What a wonderful ride this story has been. Thank you
Oh dang I jist Figured out who Pandora is.. brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
I really love this story. I do. But I am a bit... upset. I don't know why (maybe because I'm an idiot) I thought there is going to be a Draco/Harry line. However it was a pleasure to read this story without it. I liked the scenes with Snape and the convertations between our favourite teacher and Harry. And the idea with the pictures was very creative. I'm reading it again and, and... Wow. Just... thank you. Many thanks for writing it.

Do you planning to write other HP fanfictions? I would be happy to read them :)
noodledoodledandy chapter 77 . 9/11/2017
Really loved this story. Typically I read romance and I was a bit skeptical when I read it but I really loved it. I can't wait for a sequel. I love the Harry and Draco bromine going on.
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
Harry is too whiny and too big of a wimpy bitch for me to enjoy this story anymore, I can't deal with the story anymore...
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 3 . 8/27/2017
God damn Harry sounds like a little whiny bitch... But I'm going to keep reading because I enjoy the book so far...
GoldenEel chapter 77 . 8/24/2017
This story although it could've have been written better, I found it really good. So good that I started it one day and finished it the same day. I do however wish that including an epilogue, or went on to make the sequel mentioned at the end. But other than that I feel as thought this was a very original story, and that's coming from a person who has trouble finding something to read in this sight because of how many I have read. I really hope you don't listen to the hate you have revived from this piece because it is truly quite good.

Yours sincerely
Geel
Hank chapter 77 . 5/29/2017
Just wanted to let you know that I found your fic on Ultimate Harry Potter Fanfiction and really enjoyed it. Your writing at first was a little bit rough, but by the time you reached the end of your story you achieved a fantastic style. I really like how you brought Harry, Draco and Snape together in the oddest of trios! It was brilliant. The chemistry between Harry and Draco and Harry and Snape was fantastic. I'm looking forward to a sequel!
777MAR777 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
What the fuck did I just read? You basically took canon Harry and made him even more of a spineless whimp. Who the hell would want to read this crap?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
you fucking suck
Guest chapter 40 . 3/1/2017
You remember that earlier feeling I had of wanting to abandon the fic? I believe it is fast returning. Is Harry gonna turn into a slightly less pathetic version of Naruto, with him so quick to forgive and forget and being so obsessed with Draco's friendship and acceptance?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/1/2017
Okay, I think you deserve me mentioning that I'm still here though it's progressing too slow for my taste.

On the "Pandora" thing, I don't think anybody in the world or in JK Rowling's world is that stupid blind and clueless, you're only continuing it just to annoy your readers which is something I admit to being whenever she come up.
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »