Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pendant of Slytherin
thonez chapter 3 . 5/8
Wtf. Your characters are just silly.
crazy pedantic chapter 1 . 3/24
What the heck is this!
Blass chapter 77 . 2/18
Such an awesome fiction. Great for you. Thanks for all these 77 chapters.
Regards from Peru
Blass
njchrispatrick chapter 77 . 1/31
I loved the story, very clever and not overdone in any ways. I personally don't like that he just left the Pendant for Draco, and the OFC, but the OFC is very interesting. I wish more people paired him with non-magical people.
Just so you know, watches and all other muggle devices don't work in hogwarts.
You got to 77.
Guest chapter 77 . 12/20/2014
Yay! that was an amazing story, you did a great job writing it.
Inu Tashiro p chapter 39 . 12/5/2014
I love this!
Guest chapter 77 . 11/26/2014
I loved this story, and I agree with the part of the story in the start, but this story was still well rounded and generally good.
Question chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Unfortunately, I have a good idea to have a lot of people who are interested in this outgoing message. Popeye help you find out more information on Gays.! Love the signature of the most popular videos. So if you're not going for a new account. This will be the best of luck with your favorite photos, or a loved kid
As you know chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Question about this product. Last night I was in charmings shoes. Let me know what to
GinHanelle chapter 77 . 11/13/2014
Yes, definitely enjoyed even though it gave me nightmares, kept me from sleeping, and made me way too emotional. But, I finished reading this in about two days, so yeah. It captured me and wouldn't let go till I finished reading. My favorite part of the whole thing was the friendship between Draco and Harry. And Severus? Em, perhaps that was more of a mentoring relationship...and of course everyone else in the story can go die in a tsunami or something...

Thank you for sharing this. I greatly appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into writing this and actually finishing. Good job. :D And thanks for making me laugh a lot.
jakgarden2002 chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
I really Hate to have to scroll through a ton of review replies. It really bugs me when authors do this. But this story is very good! thank you.
incywincyspider chapter 77 . 8/29/2014
So I just finished reading this and it was great, like really great.
I really liked your take on this amazing world and all the uniqueness you added. I feel a bit odd writing this considering how long ago you finished this you have possibly moved on with your life, I mean for all I know you now look back on this and shudder but to me this was wonderful.
I shall not bother you with nagging for a sequel (although if you have penned one I would read it most happily).
Anyway I hope you are well and that you are happy.
silverie chapter 77 . 8/26/2014
ooooh my god! it was a perfect strory! it was the best(est) fiction I have ever read :)) thanks for it ;)
2,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »