Reviews for A Different Fate
ShadowHearthSeek chapter 24 . 11/28
Where is the sequel? This is such a nice story. Please write the sequel.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 8/30
I'd have thought too the same thing as Dumbledore based on the wording.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 8/29
Pretty much how Liberals operate. They claim advancement but their ideologies create regression as they value government over individual liberty. It results in a police state were things don't make sense.
Username chapter 24 . 8/4
This was amazing! However, I checked over your account and noticed the sequel wasn't there? So right now I swear to god i'm on my feet begging you to do the sequel. I'm not over exaggerating. I'm dead serious... Ok, maybe I am a little, but you get what I mean. Your a good writer, and i'm a good reader, i think? Anyways, sure it was 7 years ago when you finished this but I imagine it being like on Hiatus. Start writing and I will for sure login to my account, follow you, and read your one-shots. At least I think there one-shots, considering your other stories are 1,000 and something words. They could just not be finished but i'll favorite them anyway. God, it's almost as good as Antithesis, the rewrite of Shadowed Malice. I highly recommend you read both of those stories. There by Oceanbreeze7.
ReaperDrone chapter 1 . 5/1
I can't find the sequel anyone know where it is?
The reason people dont like ana is that she is an oc. Oc are best left in very minor roles lest the entire story revolves around them.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
You know you need to fix your grammar when you accidentally say that a book got raped...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
I feel sorry for all fanfic authors whose school has disrupted their writing.
Proudly Slythrin chapter 11 . 7/21/2016
JUST CURSE THEM ALREADY ANA!
TPT chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
I'm sorry to say, but your grammar is shit and the story gets too boring in places. You could improve this by not describing everything. But this is my fourth time trying to read the story and it is very hard to not stop reading due to the grammar. Otherwise the story is good,
Kris chapter 24 . 5/12/2016
I was wondering if you had a chance to work on the sequel? I noticed that it wasn't posted...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
I feel like you're ignoring Harry too much. It's all about Ana this and Ana that and how great Ana is. It doesn't really mention how good Harry is or what he is doing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
good
Gleas chapter 21 . 11/13/2015
You have a great story line but I must point out that you spend inordinate amounts of words on describing various things... the grounds, the pets, the layout of a shopping district... not all of it is even relevant and some is even repetitive.

The real plot is moving too slowly in small snippets amidst a lot of non-plot related information. Sure water dragons are interesting but what do they have to do with the story. Draco is rich and owns some place, whatever, so what? These things can be mentioned in passing without spending paragraphs to describe them. It makes one feel bored and the excitement of the rather fabulous plot is gone.
Le chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
What happened to the sequel?