Reviews for Zero Gravity
Canis Chimera chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
I really like the way you write about Riddick. In your hands he can show his softer side without getting too soft. This is true for your other stories as well. Keep on writing :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Really well done.
jenefaner chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
RatedRGirl83 chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
Another great story
Brimseye chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
very good happy ending one
Brimseye chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
aw poor jack
Brimseye chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
aw he likes her
Brimseye chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like this one so far..:] sweet
Speakfire chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Hm. Well i stumbled across this story and saw it was written by you, and now I think I'm just going to have to go look up your author profile on ff and make sure there's not any more gems out there for me to read :)

I'm embarrassed to admit reading your stories are distracting me from working on the latest chapter in my own story but darnit, your stories are so good! I need another fix.

I like the undercurrent of emotion in this story. There's a lot of bittersweet feelings here, love and regret, in almost equal amounts. I like your explanation for what Jack's running from. Your descriptions of Riddick's hesitance regarding caring for Jack/taking her with him feel very real (well, in as much as reading can feel 'real', if you know what I mean). The ambivalence really comes through, and I like that it's not an easy decision for him to make (nor should it be).
Gigi415 chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Hi! Love this story - it's brilliant! But I'm wondering where I can find the story Release? I couldn't find it on your author page. :)

Hugs, Gigi (:
BatPhace chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
aw! damn that was too short for my liking but it was awesome anyway. sorry it took me so long to get to it. RL, you know how it goes. anyway too bad Dea had to die, too bad Riddick didn't make it to bountiful (all the slaughter that would've occured...), so on and so forth. all in all a good one! check ya on the flip side! ~Batty
kerriclifford240879 chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
Loved this, Laura - *reads between the lines* Yeah... this goes with what we were saying through email, yeah? See a child, smell an adult, and fight the draw of the two. As is all your work - brilliant. Kerri.
reisaikage chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Heh you ended it with the "Never had a doubt", loved that from PB. Has to be second or third behind "Don't you dare cry for Johns" and that second look he gives her right at the end of PB. I kind of had a flashback to Release when Riddick was touching Dea, planning to kill her but remembering how he'd caressed her beforehand. Somewhat the inverse of the scene from Release when Riddick was kissing Jack, but going over the ways he could kill her. Which was really such a sweet-Riddickesque thing to do. Definately works as a prequel.(Am I crazy or did you go back and switch up some of the dialogue in Release?, sounded slightly different then I remembered.)
S.Jewell chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Oh, that was a really good chapter. I love how fast you had Riddick deal with the merc, really, when stories drag on for chapters over the small things, it just gets old, because you already know what's going to happen - but you just snapped her neck! Perfect! It was a surprise, as fast as it happened, but a pleasant one. And now he has her again, and that was a very sweet moment. Nice chapter, can't wait til you post another.
Restless Joy chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
AW THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME ENDING. really freaking sweet but not sweet enough that it's out of character. IF THEY'D DONE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK RIGHT THIS WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE IT. at least part of it. :D

AWESOME. okay. off to read Release. _