Reviews for Heisetsu: Similarities in Opposites
waa7x chapter 20 . 4/30
Great story I hope you finish it or add on to it soon!
Dinobot14 chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Cool story. I hope you decide to finish, or at least add to it.
ChakraTank35 chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
what the hell?! when do you plan on finishing this?!
kewl chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
wow who knew he'd take his own timeskip. lol
hope you find time to come back to this.
Tipsy Pirate chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Haha, I figured I'd see the old "Chased Naruto" opening.
I do appreciate the fact that you made the fox less kind than some authors do.
I've never understood the reason for making the fox kind, but in this story it doesn't seem to be that friendly. Which is a nice read.

Not sure about the whole "share senses" deal. I've always figured if the demon wanted to see through Naruto's eyes, he would force it to happen.

Oh well, I really am enjoying this story overall though.
Really excited to see where you take it.
Tipsy Pirate chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I am really loving this start.
That sentence where you described the lightening and his face, with the thunder.
Brilliant.

Cannot wait to read the rest of this story.
neo walker chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
this story is real great pleaase update it i beg of you to finish it
IronClawedDemon chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I like your story though I would like it if you didn't skip so much time in it and incorporate more people into this story instead of just naruto and Tayuya
AzarathianMage chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
10 bucks that wasn't actually Inari.
AzarathianMage chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
The part where Tayuya was talking about her scars made me think of one line in particular from the Rise Against song "Swing Life Away": "I'll show you mine if you show me yours first. Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse."
Andigatron chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Damn... it was a really good and interesting story, just bad, that it had to end with such a major cliffhanger. Its been a few Years, but an update would be pretty nice...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
UPDATE BITCH! IT'S BEEN YEARS! YEARS!
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Your grammar is amazing and I cannot find any mistakes, and trust me, I've tried. You're doing great, by the way, and I know your right about the bad grammar stories, it makes no sense to me, but, meh, it's life.
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I liked the fight scenes, though not the best, the are sufficient. One shred of advice, give the fight from multiple point of views to give more description.
DarkNamikaze chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
nice i like it but please keep updating