Reviews for Heisetsu: Similarities in Opposites
Dinobot14 chapter 20 . 5/30
Cool story. I hope you decide to finish, or at least add to it.
ChakraTank35 chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
what the hell?! when do you plan on finishing this?!
kewl chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
wow who knew he'd take his own timeskip. lol
hope you find time to come back to this.
Tipsy Pirate chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Haha, I figured I'd see the old "Chased Naruto" opening.
I do appreciate the fact that you made the fox less kind than some authors do.
I've never understood the reason for making the fox kind, but in this story it doesn't seem to be that friendly. Which is a nice read.

Not sure about the whole "share senses" deal. I've always figured if the demon wanted to see through Naruto's eyes, he would force it to happen.

Oh well, I really am enjoying this story overall though.
Really excited to see where you take it.
Tipsy Pirate chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I am really loving this start.
That sentence where you described the lightening and his face, with the thunder.

Cannot wait to read the rest of this story.
neo walker chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
this story is real great pleaase update it i beg of you to finish it
IronClawedDemon chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I like your story though I would like it if you didn't skip so much time in it and incorporate more people into this story instead of just naruto and Tayuya
AzarathianMage chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
10 bucks that wasn't actually Inari.
AzarathianMage chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
The part where Tayuya was talking about her scars made me think of one line in particular from the Rise Against song "Swing Life Away": "I'll show you mine if you show me yours first. Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse."
Andigatron chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Damn... it was a really good and interesting story, just bad, that it had to end with such a major cliffhanger. Its been a few Years, but an update would be pretty nice...
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
Your grammar is amazing and I cannot find any mistakes, and trust me, I've tried. You're doing great, by the way, and I know your right about the bad grammar stories, it makes no sense to me, but, meh, it's life.
Kyoki Kamanoke Shinigami chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
I liked the fight scenes, though not the best, the are sufficient. One shred of advice, give the fight from multiple point of views to give more description.
DarkNamikaze chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
nice i like it but please keep updating
Lunar-Chakra chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
It's not a bad start to the story, though I do have a few issues about how Naruto fights so well at seven years old. He was too instinctual, he didn't try to run as soon as he got two Kage Bushin off like a child would. I know the Narutoverse has all kinds of powerful children but they were all trained since or had a bloodline.

My other issue isn't a problem with you per say because it's actually quite common. Whenever Naruto meets Kurama he usually get's told about the sealing right away, why though? The strongest demon on the planet is face to face with a small child that fears him, why doesn't he try to trick him or even just scare him? Also getting his power for Naruto's senses always struck me as odd, that's such a fool deal and how would Naruto even go about letting Kurama feel what he feels? He can't alter the seal, the only thing he could do is remove it, but that last thing is really common so I suppose it makes sense to lots of others

I do like your characterization of Naruto he obviously feels compassion for someone in pain, even though he is more jaded because of his rougher beginning. We know the destination from the one shot, but how will you show the journey? I suppose I'll have to read more to find out.