Reviews for The Duality of Sincere Devotion
larmmason chapter 4 . 4/11
Wow retsu really is just like a mother comfort her child!
(even though it's not mother love hehe )
Lily8193 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I really love your stories, but I find those endless notes at the bottom rather annoying... Thei're still great though
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
These stories are some of the best writing I have seen in a lomg time. This aws another great fic by the author and I look forward to more.
KatzeNoel chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
nicely done
Gryphalcon chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I was really hoping to see Lady Shiba in there somewhere.

But other than that I like this one quite a lot. The TatsukiXChizaru is my favourite bleach fic so far.
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I like this chapter, but what Unohana said to Soi Fon about love, sounded familiar. This quote here below is from another fanfic called Teacher and Apprentice, and is Unohana/Isane. Either your fic inspired her, or...does Unohana says something like this in the series (anime or manga)? I love Unohana shoujo-ai/yuri pairings :) I was about to say you should have tried a date for Soi Fon with Rangiku :) Omake, anyone? (deleted scenes/outakes)

Quote:

Isane stared, "I-I never thought that you were interested in romance."

"Do you think my heart is somehow different from everyone else, that it contains no desire for intimate love?" Unohana sighed as if in defeat.

"N-No!" Isane exclaimed, "I just... As long as I've worked under you, Captain Unohana... I've never seen you romantically involved with anyone or even expressing any interest in anyone... At least... Until today."

Unohana's eyes hazed over slightly, "You are very observant Isane-kun, I do not usually have time for such things, when I do they usually do not end very well, but with those problems it does not mean I do not wish to have someone."
jquackers chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
It kinda bugs me how pushy Unohana is. She's more of the type to respect another person's decision, you know? I thought there was a little too much conversation in the sex scene. I don't know if it's just me being weird, but I think it's kinda awkward when a couple talks while making love, aside from like talking dirty. LOOL. BWAHAHAH I love how Yachiru catches Soifon listening in on their conversation. Priceless. Absolutely loved the interaction between Soifon and Unohana at the end. Very nice way to end this story. Unohana is one of my favorite characters, and though I prefer her being with Isane over Soifon, this was definitely a good read. In fact, it's gotten me liking this pairing more and more every second. [:
jquackers chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Bwahaahah, I couldn't stop smiling throughout this entire thing. It's so cute and heartwarming. Love it.
jquackers chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Bwahahah. I've always loved Komamura. I laughed really hard at the comment about Soifon preferring cats over dogs. Favorite part. I'm hoping Unohana will be the next in line for the date, though it'd also be really amusing to see her set her up with other girls first. [;
jquackers chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I absolutely loved all the Unohana moments after each date, especially that last one. I thought Soifon's honesty with her was endearing. All the dates were hilarious, too.
jquackers chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Bwahahah, it always makes me laugh how intimidating Unohana can be while still being so sweet and courteous.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Liked it a lot.
Roc chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
It's amazing how, no matter the pairing, you make each relationship so natural. I find myself thinking, "How did I ever doubt this couple?" no matter how out there the pairing seems. It's a wonderful change of pace to read about something other than what are considered "typical pairings." Your formula for chapters never becomes dull and promises the reader a reward if they keep reading and trusting in the happy (and satisfying!) endings you continually deliver.

What is also quite elating is how in-character you keep everyone. You don't make random changes in personality (at least from what I feel) to make the couple work, but instead with nicely crafted story-lines you never fail to get the characters to work for you! A hearty round of applause I give to you for not taking a short-cut in quality! Like many, I've ready plenty of fanfiction, but even when I read something of greater length, I always find your stories short (but not too short), sweet (in not only the innocuous ways), and to the point (but only after well written build-up).
sayalovesdiva chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Yet another great story by you. As I've stated before Soi-fon is my favourite Bleach character. Second, Rangiku. Now that would be a hot pairing, don't you think?
sayalovesdiva chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I lovved the dates! Too funny. The one with kenpachi stupidly thinking it was a fight was hilarious! Then Soi-fon punched out that flamboyant idiot at the bar. Great stuff. I thought for a scary moment that she got so wasted she ended sleeping with him. But I should have known better. Your a yuri writer.