Reviews for Help Comes From The Strangest Places
YaoiLuva14 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
gosh i was so fregin pissed at baka yama, ya know they should have tortured him some more! but im happy that he ffinallyy died!haha thanks for making dis story!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
lol funny stuff
inominatenoname chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Again-adorable! ahh I adore happy endings T_T (tears of joy lol)
inominatenoname chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Aww, I love how close and uninhibited of showing their feelings to one another! D
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Very cute ~
JoanIncarnate chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
TT_TT i love this, this is so awesome. this is the best fanfic for grimmichi that i've read so far that isn't AU.
Mourning Raven chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very cute!
Little D. Xylie chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I love it!It's so funny!Keep up the good work!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 3 . 3/8/2009
I really loved it! Poor guys. Must have been horrible for them. Glad their together and happy now.
Pollux Unbound chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
OMG...I do wish there's gonna be some RenjixByakuya action hahahaha I mean i was all jittery with giggles in the early parts where Bya's worrying about his fukutaichou being tortured to honesty..man grimmy and berry can be obstinate sometimes, like children! and it's funny well.. if ichi's gonna die here, i say grimm should die too... hahaha til death do us part! kidding, i'll be reading the next chap
Pollux Unbound chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Interesting, with almost the entire cast involved I love Byakuya man, if it isn't too much to ask I'd like lots of airtime of him. I'll be reading the next chap now.
Ichimaru-taicho chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Yama-baka... good name for him. I'm not really fond of him, as he

seems to think he owns everything. Well, that being said, I'll

keep reading as long as ya keep updating.
Mr. Grimm-kitty chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
"Grimmjow stared at Unohana. “Why do they say I’m evil, when there’s people like you around?” he asked, but left."

this line had me laughing so hard XD i luv ur story! and thnx for reviewing on mine :D

now off to eat my brownies
Amethyst Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
definitely love it I read like eight times! So continue! Yo ukeep writing and I'll keep reviewing!
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hi!I like your fic!I hope you'll continue writting another chapter!I want to see what's gonna happen now -. I hate Yama-baka you write it soon!BYE