Reviews for Blue Flames
wilsonh19 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
look a bad ending you should have continued the story so then there was children and stuff.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Awwww good for Aspen! Please make another!
Katie Malone chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
I loved the story! I hope you write more of it. You sort of left us hanging on a cliff.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
i loved it!
Asriel18Asi chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
I loved your story, it was so interesting that I couldn't stop reading it till the end. I wish there was a sequel to this.
Jeralt Williams chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
A nice story overall however i think the final chapter should have split into two so it didnt seem as rushed along still very nice.
TheSodaVampire chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Is that all? This story is good, there's gotta be more!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
-intreged look- Hm, so she didn't really lose her fire power, then? Interesting... This was REALLY good! Plz keep up the good work, okay? Ja ne! -
Starscream'sAngel chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
I love this story!
j.d.y chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
well nice story, hehe. u should have a sequel. hey its only fitting. a child between brooklyn and aspen. hehe. so cute/
rockevergod chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
I'm taking your advice-I'm reviewing. I like the story; however, you need to be a little more detailed, and you often rush scenes, like Brooklyn and Aspen having their moment at her house. There should be some electric charge between, which needs to be taken delicately.

Keep on soaring!
Siran 774 chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
Interesting idea. I like how you threw a bunch of different ideas together. There were a few errors, but not bad. A nice relatively light read.
TakaShira chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
lame
minnemoman chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
very good storie i rely liked it you should do a sequal one day, i at least would read it :)
bluephoenix65069 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009