Reviews for Gray Skies Black
someguywithacomp chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Your style of writing is interesting. I could not find anything wrong with what you have down but I'm sorry that my literature is shit but your doing very well! Please keep up the good work!
FearWolfXZ chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
A well written dark naruto fic. You dont see that very often. Hope you can find the ability to finish the story. Keep up the good work.
FW out.
Gstar391 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Uhhhmmm...wtf? Judging from the last comment made, it sounds like his personal goal in life is to find out how many kinds of ramen there are in the EN. Althought that would be rather amusing :D
I Hit Children chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Cool fic.

Naruto isn't a year older than the other students, he's probably one of the youngest in his class.
whiskedaway chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Naruto's really awesome. Sick, but aweesoome :) great job
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Awesome job ! XP

Please hurry up with next chapter.
refused chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Hey, lnorganic!

Why are yo lazy and stupid? :(

hello 696969 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
nice
M-R chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Hmhm...A shame that this was updated so long ago, it is a very interesting FanFiction indeed.

Maybe circumstances arose that made it impossible for you to update, maybe no one has left you many reviews lately, but whatever the reason, I think it would be best if you came out from your period of inactivity and brought some more chapters to us, continuing your interesting fiction.

I personally would like to see if the Naru/Kona is merely to get hits, or if there will be periods of acitivty between the two ninja.

M-R
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Awesome story!

Really nice to see someone making S-rank as badass as it should be!

Keep up the good work and update soon!
fanfic789 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
i really like your story

especially since kakashi isn't a wimp

seriously, everyone acknowledges that he's s-rank

so then why is he so weak? in many many stories its like that

update soon
Lord of Murder chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
wow very cool. hope you continue it.
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
sweet story
Failing Mentality chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Wow. I am impressed. I also like the badinage between Kakashi and Zabuza. It is nice how you weren't focused too much on canon. What you brought back into focus something that the Naruto series itself has lost is the ranking system. You made the ranking system REAL. It is intriguing.

I am unsure whether this is abandoned. I nevertheless will subscribe to this.

Regarding Naruto's age, he is actually younger than Sakura and Sasuke. In fact, he is younger than all of the Rookie Nine except Hinata. So that person's information is wrong. Unless Naruto is older in your story?
Orchamus chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Damn this is a gruesome fic. Good though.