Reviews for My Name is Hikari!
Cherrylle chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Kawaii!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Quiero que siga
xxanymouse-eexx chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
this story is soooooo sweet! i love it! keep it up~!
EifieChan chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awesome! I love your writing style especially the way you put funny things in perenthisis next to certain sentances. A cochroach to scare Reggie with! Thats funny I wanna see that!
TeeOnKnee chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Lol awwwwww! I came to see you and he came! Rofl. This story story was rather interesting :] Very creative with the letters :D
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw! This story is so cute! It made me smile whenever Paul/Shinji said Dawn/Hikari's name!3
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is really cute :) And they're so in character. FOr some reason, when he called her Hikari for once, I felt so...happy. It's awesome. What did she write with the lemon juice? Hm...
Addicted to Antics chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This was wonderful! You have really captured Hikari's innocence and Shinji's... external (and not quite internal) roughness that really makes them quite an intriguing pair, platonic or romantic. It's refreshing, too, to read a fic that is well written and original, not to mention completely plausible.
Cerulean Misty Blue chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
A wonderful story. I'd definately say romance! I hope you write more hikari/shinji stories!
floatingthrough chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh my gosh O: I love this XDD

You got Shinji's perspective captured just perfectly! And your wordings were just wonderful; it's really hard to find stories with beautiful sentences and descriptions like this one -.-"

Hehe, can't wait to see more from you!
Aeneid chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I can just imagine Hikari saying the last line in Japanese...

"Kimi ni aitai.", which roughly means 'I wanted to see you.' :D

Loved it. I've read this before, but I was in a rush so I forgot to leave a review. Apologies for that.

Overall, it was nice, though the relationship between Shinji and Reiji made me think that those two are just trying to get along for the sake of being brothers. I had this notion that Shinji respects him while Reiji does his duty as the elder brother.

Ack, was that much too philosophical? Sorry, had too much lessons about the relationships of the elder and the younger. XD;

Anyways, despite my comment, I'd say that this is one of the best fics I've read here.

I hope that you write more soon. :D
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Nice start to what seems to be a good story.

Sincerely,

AshK
Suwamoto chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh gosh, that was probably one of the longest OS' I ever read from IkariShipping xD And I finally found time to review, yay!

That's the very first story I ever read from you xD At least I think so. Your writing style is really well D You also kept Shinji and Hikari both pretty IC xD Also the others

I hope to read more Ikari stories from you This one was really cute! X)
Zephyr Borealis chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
Very nice, but you seem to have printed this chapter twice. Your description of Reiji's habit of cleaning house is pretty amusing.
xRissychanx chapter 1 . 6/15/2008