Reviews for Orrin's Stars/The Empty Nest
Zipis1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Well, I just finished reading every Chrono Trigger fic under your name, and I must say...I love every last bit of it all! Are you still going to continue this series? I really think you should continue. should have Lucca fall for Magus...I feel so bad for him...I almost cried! Seriously! Please, if you're still alive out there...continue this series, and give Magus a bit of happiness with Lucca, so I don't have to feel so bad! I even have ideas if you need them! Anyway...loved it all!
ChaosWEAPON chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
I have been following your work for some time, ever since I found it on Icy Brian's page. Long story short, every time I read through these stories, I laugh hard enough to give myself a headache. I've read through to the first part of Aphrodesiac, and hope to see the second part of it soon, as I am well and truly in love with what you've done to the characters. -Chaos
trimurti chapter 2 . 11/16/2001
Hey, I like this! I especially like the backstory with Crono's mom (Noah? Isn't that a guy's name?), and her interaction with King (heh). Crono's little vocal quirks (I won't ask about the accent) was interesting too, and I loved the Crono/Marle thing going on. And Lucca...I wanna see what's up with her and Magus! Anyway, hope you write more chapters!