Reviews for Forget Destiny For a Moment
things24 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
"it's a S but backwards!"

and zuko's frustration! lol.
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
damn bryke
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
that was good, but i still dislike katarang and think that its nasty.
Therese Delacoeur chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
"'Is that a backward S'"?

Wow, Katara's thick. I laughed my butt off the chair at that part.

(I'm doing this review as I read, so sorry for the disjointedness...)

"My flames lust for you" was another interesting part, and there's something symbolic with Katara switching Aang and Zuko like that. If you consider the dream as a part of her desire for Zuko, Zuko's the one who could save that particular world (aka desire) and Aang's the one who's standing in the way. Or else I'm just reading too much into that part. Entirely possible. :D

OH! I just got to the part where Zuko's blushing, and everything makes sense! I can't believe I didn't see it before! I was thinking that some sort of seer from the Nomads before they got toasted put it up. Boy, I was blonde. That's brilliant, how you did that!

...Tell me, do you read Twilight? I'm sensing a situation kinda like Bella's here: that they both love (and are destined for) different people, but that they're still attracted to each other.

Yeah, you were right, this is sad. But don't give up hope! There's definate hope for this couple in the end of the season. (Please, God...!) Nice ending, though. Angsty and poignant and nice.

Anyway, sorry for the disjointed review. :D Nice fic!

Therese