Reviews for Evaluations
Concolor44 chapter 20 . 9/5
THAT.
WAS.
FANTASTIC!

Your insights into the various characters were solid gold. I was particularly impressed with your treatment of Robin. It has given me much to think about.

Geez. When I think about how the Tabloid From Hell would have treated Raven when her lineage came to light ... ick. She would have been justified in sending the entire organization into some parallel (and quite uncomfortable) dimension.

I like the way they handled Silberman. That was slick. I wonder, though, about two things:
- - When Silberman realized he was financially almost ruined, and then was approached by the SlimeMeisters, he COULD have gone to the Titans and explained what was going on. I'm pretty sure they would have helped him out.
- - When Robin realized Silberman might cave (when he learned about the doctor's involvement in the Ponzi scheme) he could have taken the initiative and made the offer of help proactively.

... Of course, the Titans were relying on his keeping his word about his oath and the doctor-patient relationships. I would, too. Mainly, I blame Silberman.

A truly monumental achievement! This gets Favorited.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 9/4
LAUGHING MY FREAKING ASS OFF!
This is far and away my favorite chapter so far. Your Starfire is PRICELESS!
Crushcrush12 chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
Amo este libro
Amo tu perfil de escritor
Amo como todas tus historias están relacionadas
Amo la historia que le has dado a Kid flash
Amo el Flinx XD
Y definitivamente tu y yo sabemos que Wally no es tonto
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
I have to say that I absolutely loved this. Characterization was more or less spot-on, and your interpretations of their backstories gave them real depth. Wonderfully done.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
I liked this. I found the story's premises to be entertaining, especially with the use of the psychologist as the primary narrative device. I appreciated the thoughtful and imaginative backgrounds you gave the characters, the exploration of (most of) the Titans' histories, team relationships, idiosyncrasies, how they've reconciled their sexual urges, and questions about their futures.
All things considered, I preferred Jinx's chapter out of all of them. Her witty parlance with the psychologist demonstrated your own knowledge of philosophy, as well as your ability to utilize it as a tool to study human motivation (ditto for Aqualad's chapter), which I found to be highly effective in explaining the change of heart that led Jinx to choose the heroic life over that of a villain's.
In contrast, I admit utter disappointment over Starfire's chapter. Of course, creative license allows for the writer to change or add certain details regarding a character or characters, but while your use of creative license filled out the rest of the Titans-giving them depth and exquisite characterization-it only served to decompress Starfire, squeezing her into the narrow role of "awkward alien" and a vehicle for the oft used trope "Everybody has lots of sex" without representing any of the endearing qualities that make her so beloved by fans. Perhaps your own prejudices toward the character came out in this section? A jump to conclusions, I'll admit, but with the direction you decided to go with her (such as the "redheads have big dicks comments" that made her look lusty and shallow), it isn't an unfair one. Elsewise, why depict her as a shallow, sex-crazed, elitist fool? Yes, there's a time lapse between the end of the series and the beginning of this story, but where the other characters' differences can be easily extrapolated upon if they aren't outright explained, Starfire's can't; they don't fit with the romantically/sexually shy, culturally sensitive young woman we loved in the cartoon. Even the comic version doesn't stand up to this. Even if you decided to keep it that way, fine, but there should at least be justification for how and why she's developed this way-there was for everyone else.
Thank you for posting, but please, please revisit Starfire's chapter and make it reflect her so that falls in line with the rest of your impressive, thoughtful psychological analyses.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
wow, that was pretty intense. but also very funny and good.
Unices chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
Nicely done the backgrounds were nice though the tower was made from a fallen ship in the first chronolical episode not by cyborg
incense-whiskers chapter 20 . 5/10/2010
I love this. The idea of giving a pysch evaluation is one I've never seen yet. Each character was done well and the backgrounds was (from what I read of comics) accurate. The physiques all seem the same but I guess that's a given when you're running around as a super hero. Superb job.
Marlicat chapter 20 . 10/9/2009
Teehee. Great.
Mrs Maxim de Winter chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
I'm wary of the way you characterized Starfire here- you made her seem like a complete airhead oddball with a strong sexual appetite. Though she occasionally sprinkles in Tamaranian words and once in a while says "friend" before someone's name in conversation, you took it to the max here. Also, the word association game made her seem quite stupid.

Overall, this is a very entertaining story, though.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
You know, M.D. means Medical Doctor, right?
nequam-tenshi chapter 20 . 6/26/2009
wow! that's unbelievible! sweet story!
Denalien chapter 20 . 5/10/2009
:D heh this was fun!
Xment2bursX chapter 20 . 4/24/2009
Wow, this was awesome! I seriously loved it. I think Kidflash's interview was my fav - the way you wrote him and his whole story really pulled me in - , but the others arent far behind. Speedy and Aqua's story made me really sad though. I can only hope that there was an unspoken reunification at the end - jk... or not-. Jinx really made me laugh as did everyones fixations with butts/Kidflash. I loved it!

x
Noodles Bamboodles chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
that was great, you really are a awesome writer.

well, the speedy/aqualad/some starfire stuff, was a little awkward, but other than that, i love how they each had depth and a strong personality. very good!