Reviews for Under The Table
Gathering the Roses chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Hahahaha! you should write another! THis is hilarious xD
I really enjoyed this and laughed a ton :P
Aysha chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
THAT WAS SOOOOO HILARIOUS GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING!
Saberin7 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
HAHAHAHHA I HAD A GOOD LAUGH THERE! I am very eagerly awaiting the next chapter !
hantoscute chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
it was really funny! love it!
Softeis chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
love this one
good job!
Arrietti chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Omg! LMAO ROFL
I don't think I have ever laughed this hard reading story. You totally cracked me up. Both chapters were hilarious and the endings were very satisfying.
I absolutely love your Fate and Nanoha. They are awesome. Thank you for the great stories!
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That's...that is a good story. Yes.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I appreciate the sentiments and execution of the piece.

Hold on, lemme fan myself off for a minute. Whew.

I think giving any specifics to the Nanoha/Fate scene would ruin half the fun. Showing the aftermath would be a better approach, if it were at all desired.

Something involving Shamal might be appropriate next, especially if you could get Fate jealous over Nanoha as well. But, why on earth would Nanoha, or Fate, need a doctor afterwards?

Hmm...
Lance58 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
lol.. good bye signum!... anyway thanks for the long chapter.. i really like your stories keep it up
Kevin-the-best chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
can you please do a third chapter because it is to hilarious and i really want to see what happens to signum

thanxs
puchan chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
please write more it's so funny I want to read more of you stories
norishima chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I disagree with the reviewers who found this short. "Less is more" and it shows in the number of reviews you've got.

This was... perfect. Just perfect.
floire chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
that's was one heck of a uncontrolable laugh hahaha

great GREAT STORY!

PLS. PLS. UPDATE SOON!
DragonSword35d chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
BWAHAHAHAHA! Laughing! Not breathing!
ColinatorGX chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Do not, I repeat, DO NOT FUCKING MESS WITH THE WHITE DEVIL'S GIRLFRIEND. She wILL "befriend" you into oblivion.

Also, Fate punishment scene. DO WANT! 3