Reviews for The Trials Of Love
Halo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This is really,really good! :)
Miaka Lacus Clyne chapter 32 . 2/19/2009
That was really great!

You know what, you're a good writer... I am nothing compared to you...

..Anyway, that was a really great story! Tnx..

..So, Dearka's weakness is only a strawberry cake?...Hehe that's nice..
An1391 chapter 32 . 11/21/2008
Okay, so I'm back in the swing of things story wise and I noticed you wrote one too about the couple. So after spending all night reading it, I must say, BRAVO _ Other than the grammar issues (which I slip up on at times too) it was a great story. Very cute and sweet. I love the name for the baby boy. It was funny though, I kept getting Fruits Basket in my head when I read his name :P Wonderfully done _ Totally made my day. Lots of Hugs!
Hitzlsperger chapter 32 . 8/21/2008
Good Story.
triolet chapter 32 . 8/12/2008
It was so sweet and it fitted in to the story nicely. Have to admit found Kira and Athrun a little different from normal but considering their small roles not at all a problem. Well done for completing a whole story.
Lunar30 chapter 32 . 8/3/2008
Great Dearka and Miriallia story. The few beginning chapters were a little rocky and a few whoas, but as the chapters continuted, they got better each time. There were a few ups and downs, but most ups. It nice to see a Dearka and Miriallia fic come out. Good job. I like it.
strika 1 chapter 28 . 7/25/2008
update! update! update! wens the next chapter
la la chapter 28 . 7/21/2008
Awesome story.. Update soon
strika 1 chapter 22 . 7/16/2008
this story is very cool but you need to update seriously:D
yellowsnow chapter 20 . 6/17/2008
the characters aren't exactly like the tv series but u still did a good job whens the next chapter