Reviews for Putus Magus Formerly called Putus Veneficus
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Great story! One of THE BEST Buffy/Narnia stories I've EVER READ! I really do hope you finish it! Oh, and I was wondering what Caspian meant by "She is not mine". Was that what he was really meant to say or was it "She is mine" or "She is not yours"? I'm just a little confused to why he said that if he's in love with her.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 22 . 8/23/2012
I hope you update this story again! It's amazing! I love it! Such an amazing write! (:
randyzoopurple chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
I hope u haven't forgotten about your loyal to contunie to read more of your work.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 22 . 5/31/2012
lOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! :) 3
ChildofAslan86 chapter 22 . 3/18/2012
Just reviewed this on and thought I'd see if you were on as well. I really enjoyed reading this and sincerely hope you haven't given up on it. It really is terrific. Keep up the awesome work!
randyzoopurple chapter 22 . 3/8/2011
i loved it so much
Macala A chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I have read this story on and I love it I am hoping if I review here and on tth you will all of a sudden feel inspired. I love this story and the combination of both worlds. I love Peter and Buffy together and I am loving the turn in the last few chapters. Please update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
Claire chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
Please update. loved this piece of writing. Can't wait to see more.. xoxo
redcristal chapter 22 . 9/12/2009
I'm poking you with a stick to see if you are still alive.

Please don't say you won't finish this...please /pouts/
ivegotproblams chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
Who's the voice belong to? Someone from Sunnyhell? O.o
CookieMonster chapter 22 . 2/6/2009
This is a very good story, i look forward to reading the next chapter of this and spinning around, please update soon! D
THE LIFE chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
ooh not nice for the cliffy

i want to know who it is

maybe it's angel!

then he and peter can fight

(i'd love to see that :) )
no name the freak chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
no I hate cliff hangers, but i think i know who it is. I will give you 10 cookies if you write next chapter fast!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 1/16/2009
wow nice chapter
LoveandHategirl chapter 21 . 12/9/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY (even if it revolves around kind peter the magnificent jerk)

I hope you post soon